❛ World Gone Mad | No Love Interest ᵃ ❜

───── ❝ ◂ ❚ ⊱ꕥ⊰ ❚ ▸ ❞ ─────

status ━━ available

( * means things can be changed )

TITLE ━━ World Gone Mad*NAME ━━ Cersei Wolf ( can not be changed )LOVE INTEREST ━━ No Love InterestBIRTHDAY & AGE ━━ January 10, 1986 ( 30 as of Deadpool, 32 as of Deadpool 2 )FACECLAIM ━━ Alicia Keys*

NAME ━━ Cersei Wolf ( can not be changed )
LOVE INTEREST ━━ No Love Interest
BIRTHDAY & AGE ━━ January 10, 1986 ( 30 as of Deadpool, 32 as of Deadpool 2 )
FACECLAIM ━━ Alicia Keys*

TITLE ━━ World Gone Mad*NAME ━━ Cersei Wolf ( can not be changed )LOVE INTEREST ━━ No Love InterestBIRTHDAY & AGE ━━ January 10, 1986 ( 30 as of Deadpool, 32 as of Deadpool 2 )FACECLAIM ━━ Alicia Keys*

ADDITIONAL CAST MEMBERS ━━ None ( but can be added )

FILM FRANCHISE | TV SHOW | SOCIAL MEDIA | ALTERNATE UNIVERSE ━━ Film Franchise
TIMELINE ━━ Deadpool ( Act 1 ) to Deadpool 2 ( Act 2 )

CHARACTER QUOTE ━━ ❝Ajax helped me become who I am today, but I don't like the things he's done and I want to help you, Wade.❞ ─ Cersei Wolf ( Spoken to Wade Wilson )

EPIGRAPH ━━ ❝You will face many defeats in life, but never let yourself be defeated.❞ ─ Maya Angelou

STORY DESCRIPTION ━━ In which an assassin created by Ajax turns against him to help another assassin stop him.

SUMMARY ━━ Cersei Wolf was a trained assassin long before she had met Francis Freeman, more commonly known by Ajax. She was skilled in what she did, but Ajax wanted to make her better, to make her unstoppable. Not knowing any better, Cersei agreed to what Ajax wanted to do. That was her first mistake, and it would be her last mistake as well. After what seemed like forever she had gotten the ability to heal from any wound making her immortal for the most part. But she had also been gifted with feat manipulation, the ability to show someone's greatest fear and bring it to life. After she gained her powers she was used, and when she couldn't take it no more she finally left. That was when she met Wade Wilson and vowed to help him put a stop to Ajax for good.

EXTRA INFORMATION ⤵︎

─ Follows the song World Gone Mad by Bastille so if you change the title please make sure to keep the song included in the playlist.

─ Cersei has the ability to self heal, like Deadpool. She also has the ability of Fear Manipulation, which basically means she can show anybody a number of fears including their worst nightmare.

─ She had spent years with Ajax long before Wade came along, she escape during the fire and found him and told him that she would help him put an end to Ajax.

─ Cersei and Wade form a close friendship, but they pretend to hate each other especially around strangers.

─ She's very cold to new people and she was very cold to Wade when they met but eventually she learnt to trust him with her life. Something she never thought she could ever do.

─ Cersei tends to stick to guns when killing people she does carry a machete with her, but that's something she only uses if she's in the mood.

─ Cersei doesn't get along with Cable either, she really doesn't trust him. She also doesn't trust Domino when she joins the team but after their encounter with Cable she learns to trust her.

─ Cersei will be in the prison with them as well, while there she figures out how to escape and get her and Wade our as well as getting the devices off their necks. Unlike Wade she's not really dying.

─ After the events of Deadpool 2 Cersei will leave and go off on her own, this can be completely up to you but she can be in Deadpool 3 if you'd like. I didn't put that up there because we don't know much about it.

───── ❝ ◂ ❚ ⊱ꕥ⊰ ❚ ▸ ❞ ─────

if you have any questions about this plot, feel free
to contact me on here, instagram, or twitter. please
make sure to follow the rules listed in the rules
chapter. if you do not follow/read the rules you
will be declined.

───── • • ─────
password: favorite
marvel actor and why?
───── • • ─────

───── ❝ ◂ ❚ ⊱ꕥ⊰ ❚ ▸ ❞ ─────