❛ Cursed Freedom | Gamora ᵃ ❜

───── ❝ ◂ ❚ ⊱ꕥ⊰ ❚ ▸ ❞ ─────

status ━━ available

( * means things can be changed )

TITLE ━━ Cursed Freedom*NAME ━━ Ryder Stone*LOVE INTEREST ━━ GamoraBIRTHDAY & AGE ━━ UnknownFACECLAIM ━━ Will Smith ( can't be changed )

NAME ━━ Ryder Stone*
LOVE INTEREST ━━ Gamora
BIRTHDAY & AGE ━━ Unknown
FACECLAIM ━━ Will Smith ( can't be changed )

TITLE ━━ Cursed Freedom*NAME ━━ Ryder Stone*LOVE INTEREST ━━ GamoraBIRTHDAY & AGE ━━ UnknownFACECLAIM ━━ Will Smith ( can't be changed )

ADDITIONAL CAST MEMBERS ━━ Billy Burke* ( Alistair* )

FILM FRANCHISE | TV SHOW | SOCIAL MEDIA | ALTERNATE UNIVERSE ━━ Film FranchiseTIMELINE ━━ Pre-Guardians Of The Galaxy ( Act 1 ), Guardians Of The Galaxy ( Act 2 ), Guardians Of The Galaxy Vol

TIMELINE ━━ Pre-Guardians Of The Galaxy ( Act 1 ), Guardians Of The Galaxy ( Act 2 ), Guardians Of The Galaxy Vol. 2 ( Act 3 ), Avengers Infinity War ( Act 4 ), Avengers Endgame ( Act 5 ), & Guardians Of The Galaxy Vol. 3 ( Act 6 )

CHARACTER QUOTE ━━ ❝My life is cursed, and it will be like that until the day I die, if I can die.❞ ─ Ryder Stone

EPIGRAPH ━━ ❝I am a soul full of sins burdened by a chaotic mind and buried under the graveyard of happiness...❞ ─ Manash Panda

STORY DESCRIPTION ━━ In which a man who used to be a Genie, became free but had been cursed with the powers of the Genie.

SUMMARY ━━ Ryder Stone was trapped inside a life he never wanted in the first place. He was a Genie, and those who found his lamp would rub it and they would be granted the wishes of their choice. After a few thousand years in the bottle one person came along, and had been granted three wishes. The first wish Ryder had granted him was the power to become the Genie, the second wish was cursing Ryder to have the powers of the Genie until he moved on into the next life. And the last wish was to break Ryder free from the lamp. After Ryder earned his cursed freedom he traveled through the galaxies. When he got word of a stone that could do much damage he made it his mission to get the stone and sell it to someone who would pay a lot for the stone. But going down that road led him to something he never thought would happen.

EXTRA INFORMATION ⤵︎

─ The beginning of the book is an AU, it basically follows Ryder and his time in the bottle as the Genie.

─ When he is brought out for three wishes, the first wish to be asked is that Alistair will be the new Genie.

─ When he is free, Ryder becomes cursed and for a while he doesn't understand why Alistair chose to curse him.

─ Ryder is in fact on Xander where he had gotten word that the Power Stone had been there too.

─ After they go to prison, he tells Gamora what had happened and why it had led him down a certain path.

─ ( This is optional ), you can give Peter Quill a love interest but he doesn't have to have one.

─ He still has the powers of the Genie which makes him a great member of the team, giving the Guardians an advantage that the enemies don't know about.

─ Ryder and Peter don't get along that well together, so most of the time he tries his hardest to stay away from Peter. The only time they really can stand each other and get along is when they're fighting the bad guys.

─ That being said, in the second movie when they go to the planet where Ego is, the two learn to set aside their differences and finally become friends.

─ In the second act the Ryder admits his love for Gamora even though he felt that she didn't love him the way that he loved her.

─ Ryder pretty much acts the way Peter did, in Infinity War when it came to finding out the truth about Gamora but other than that he got along with Stark, Parker, and Strange.

─ You have the option to decide whether you want Ryder to be dusted or not, if you decide that he lives then, he spends his time going off on missions that Natasha sends him on. He goes because he wants to keep his mind off the fact that Gamora was gone, as well as his family.

─ He does keep in touch with Nebula and Rocket, though he is barely ever at the compound. He is a part of the time heist but you can decide where he goes.

─ Thor Love and Thunder can be included if they are in a decent amount of the movie but I don't think they will be.

─ You have free range to write whatever you'd like when it comes to Guardian's of the Galaxy Vol. 3 as it hasn't come out yet.

───── ❝ ◂ ❚ ⊱ꕥ⊰ ❚ ▸ ❞ ─────

if you have any questions about this plot, feel free
to contact me on here, instagram, or twitter. please
make sure to follow the rules listed in the rules
chapter. if you do not follow/read the rules you
will be declined.

───── • • ─────
password: favorite
marvel actor and why?
───── • • ─────

───── ❝ ◂ ❚ ⊱ꕥ⊰ ❚ ▸ ❞ ─────