❛ Endlessly | Tony Stark ᵗ ❜

───── ❝ ◂ ❚ ⊱ꕥ⊰ ❚ ▸ ❞ ─────

status ━━ taken by nataliaalianovas

( * means things can be changed )

TITLE ━━ EndlesslyNAME ━━ Victoria "Tori" Mason* ( Stark )LOVE INTEREST ━━ Tony StarkBIRTHDAY & AGE ━━ September 24, 1975 ( 40 as of Civil War )FACECLAIM ━━ Sandra Bullock*

TITLE ━━ Endlessly
NAME ━━ Victoria "Tori" Mason* ( Stark )
LOVE INTEREST ━━ Tony Stark
BIRTHDAY & AGE ━━ September 24, 1975 ( 40 as of Civil War )
FACECLAIM ━━ Sandra Bullock*

TITLE ━━ EndlesslyNAME ━━ Victoria "Tori" Mason* ( Stark )LOVE INTEREST ━━ Tony StarkBIRTHDAY & AGE ━━ September 24, 1975 ( 40 as of Civil War )FACECLAIM ━━ Sandra Bullock*

ADDITIONAL CAST MEMBERS ━━ None

FILM FRANCHISE | TV SHOW | SOCIAL MEDIA | ALTERNATE UNIVERSE ━━ Film Franchise
TIMELINE ━━ Captain America Civil War to Avengers Endgame*

CHARACTER QUOTE ━━ ❝You, Mr. Stark are the greatest thing to ever happen to me.❞ ─ Victoria Mason ( spoken in Endgame )
EPIGRAPH ━━ ❝Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.❞ ─ Dr. Seuss

STORY DESCRIPTION ━━ In which Victoria Mason sticks with Tony Stark through everything including his break-up with Pepper Potts, the break-up of the Avengers and a threat known as Thanos, until the very end.

SUMMARY ━━ Victoria Mason was someone who believes in what was right. She was extremely close friends with Steve Rogers, but she loved Tony Stark. About 2 years after Tony and Pepper broke up, Victoria admitted her love for Tony finding out that he felt the same way. Things started to change for the both of them and it started with their love. But soon enough Tony wanted the team to sign the Sokovia Accords so they could become legal. But Steve, and a few others thought otherwise, Victoria stuck with Tony through it all. And soon the two were engaged and were set to get married but things quickly turned around when Thanos threatened the Galaxy.

EXTRA INFORMATION ⤵︎

─ While Victoria has a close relationship with Steve, she believes that signing the Accords is the right thing to do, because it could help prevent less death.

─ She has combat skills, knows how to use swords, and has the ability of flight ( not the iron man suit )

─ Her and Tony have a kid after the snap shortly after they get married Victoria gets pregnant. You can name their child Morgan but she can have a different name.

─ She stays on Earth, but in the end travels to Wakanda to help fight against Thanos.

─ She is not dusted as it ruins the whole point of them getting married and having a kid.

─ You can change the timeline but make sure you include everything listed in this.

─ Victoria is just as smart as Tony if not smarter.

─ Most of the time she carries guns but if needed she carries two swords. Victoria uses the swords a lot more in Infinity War and Endgame.

─ When Steve decides to go against the Accords, and they're caught and arrested Victoria gets angry with Steve and has a conversation with him that leads to them arguing back and forth to the point where Tony has to come in and hold her back from Steve.

───── ❝ ◂ ❚ ⊱ꕥ⊰ ❚ ▸ ❞ ─────

if you have any questions about this plot, feel free
to contact me on here, instagram, or twitter. please
make sure to follow the rules listed in the rules
chapter. if you do not follow/read the rules you
will be declined.

───── • • ─────
password: favorite
marvel actor and why?
───── • • ─────

───── ❝ ◂ ❚ ⊱ꕥ⊰ ❚ ▸ ❞ ─────