❛ Pain | Natasha Romanoff ᵃ ❜

───── ❝ ◂ ❚ ⊱ꕥ⊰ ❚ ▸ ❞ ─────

status ━━ available

( * means things can be changed )

TITLE ━━ Pain*NAME ━━ Cal Xavier*LOVE INTEREST ━━ Natasha RomanoffBIRTHDAY & AGE ━━ May 12, 1983 ( 31 as of Pre-Ultron )FACECLAIM ━━ Chris Pine*

TITLE ━━ Pain*
NAME ━━ Cal Xavier*
LOVE INTEREST ━━ Natasha Romanoff
BIRTHDAY & AGE ━━ May 12, 1983 ( 31 as of Pre-Ultron )
FACECLAIM ━━ Chris Pine*

TITLE ━━ Pain*NAME ━━ Cal Xavier*LOVE INTEREST ━━ Natasha RomanoffBIRTHDAY & AGE ━━ May 12, 1983 ( 31 as of Pre-Ultron )FACECLAIM ━━ Chris Pine*

ADDITIONAL CAST MEMBERS ━━ Emily Blunt* ( Elizabeth Xavier*, only appears in memories that Cal has. )

FILM FRANCHISE | TV SHOW | SOCIAL MEDIA | ALTERNATE UNIVERSE ━━ Film FranchiseTIMELINE ━━ Pre-Age Of Ultron to Avengers Endgame ( 5 acts total )

TIMELINE ━━ Pre-Age Of Ultron to Avengers Endgame ( 5 acts total )

CHARACTER QUOTE ━━ ❝I'll stand by your side no matter what happens.❞ ─ Cal Xavier ( spoken to Natasha in Civil War )

EPIGRAPH ━━ ❝You don't find love, it finds you. It's got a little bit to do with destiny, fate and what's written in the stars.❞ ─ Anaïs Nin

STORY DESCRIPTION ━━ In which an empath who was experimented on by Strucker, leaves with the Maximoff twins, but ends up staying with the Avengers.

SUMMARY ━━ Cal Xavier is an empath who didn't know much about his powers. One night after coming home from work he was captured by men who work for Baron Strucker. He along with the Maximoff's despised the Avengers. So, he joins Ultron to help him take down the Avengers. Towards the end he sees the mistakes he made and joins the Avengers helping them take down Ultron and future enemies.

EXTRA INFORMATION ⤵︎

─ The romance that is shared between Bruce and Natasha during AOU does not exist.

─ Cal is enhanced before he is taken by Strucker's men, after the scepter's power is used on him. His power becomes stronger.

─ Cal is an American, however he moved to Sokovia after the death of his wife, and the battle of New York.

─ He despises the Avengers at first due to the fact that they were the reason his wife died. But later finds out that it was actually the god of mischief that released the aliens on Earth. He learns to forgive the Avengers especially after seeing something in Natasha.

─ After the passing of his wife he never thought that he could find love again and then he met Natasha Romanoff, after that everything changed for him.

─ Before Age Of Ultron (Pre-Ultron), while Cal is being experimented on he often has memories of his life that he shared with his wife Elizabeth in New York before the alien race invaded New York.

─ Make sure that you include the death scene of his wife as it is important to how he grows his angry for the Avengers.

─ The definition of an Empath ─ The ability to both feel and manipulate the emotions of those around one specific person.

─ For his Civil War team he sides with Tony, but in the end he goes to Steve's side because Natasha does. Which causes them to go on the run.

─ He is not dusted in Infinity War, because that defeats the purpose of their love story.

─ During the five year time period in Endgame, if you want they can either be engaged or married.

─ When they come back from the time heist and Natasha isn't there, Cal is devastated because this is not the second person that he's love that had died.

─ After they defeat Thanos and they have a funeral for Tony, Cal says goodbye to Steve because he was informed of what Steve was going to do. When Steve comes back Cal says a final goodbye.

─ He leaves his family behind searching for Natasha because he believes that she is still alive and out there somewhere.

───── ❝ ◂ ❚ ⊱ꕥ⊰ ❚ ▸ ❞ ─────

if you have any questions about this plot, feel free
to contact me on here, instagram, or twitter. please
make sure to follow the rules listed in the rules
chapter. if you do not follow/read the rules you
will be declined.

───── • • ─────
password: favorite
marvel actor and why?
───── • • ─────

───── ❝ ◂ ❚ ⊱ꕥ⊰ ❚ ▸ ❞ ─────