❛ Graveyard | Erik Lehnsherr ᵃ ❜

───── ❝ ◂ ❚ ⊱ꕥ⊰ ❚ ▸ ❞ ─────

status ━━ available

( * means things can be changed )

TITLE ━━ Graveyard ( can't be changed )NAME ━━ Lillian* 'Lil' Florence ( first name only )LOVE INTEREST ━━ Erik LensherrBIRTHDAY & AGE ━━ May 21st 1938 ( 24 in Act 1, 35 in Act 2, 45 in Act 3, 54 in Act 4 )FACECLAIM ━━ Chloe Bennet ( can't be chan...

NAME ━━ Lillian* 'Lil' Florence ( first name only )
LOVE INTEREST ━━ Erik Lensherr
BIRTHDAY & AGE ━━ May 21st 1938 ( 24 in Act 1, 35 in Act 2, 45 in Act 3, 54 in Act 4 )
FACECLAIM ━━ Chloe Bennet ( can't be changed )

TITLE ━━ Graveyard ( can't be changed )NAME ━━ Lillian* 'Lil' Florence ( first name only )LOVE INTEREST ━━ Erik LensherrBIRTHDAY & AGE ━━ May 21st 1938 ( 24 in Act 1, 35 in Act 2, 45 in Act 3, 54 in Act 4 )FACECLAIM ━━ Chloe Bennet ( can't be chan...

ADDITIONAL CAST MEMBERS ━━ None ( but can be added )

FILM FRANCHISE | TV SHOW | SOCIAL MEDIA | ALTERNATE UNIVERSE ━━ Film Franchise
TIMELINE ━━ X-Men: First Class ( Act 1 ), X-Men: Days Of Future Past ( Act 2 ), X-Men: Apocalypse ( Act 3 ), & X-Men: Dark Phoenix ( Act 4 )

CHARACTER QUOTE ━━ ❝I had a family, and then I didn't but now Charles and Raven are my family, and you can be too, Erik.❞ ─ Lillian Florence ( spoken to Erik in Act 1 )

EPIGRAPH ━━ ❝Life shrinks or expands in proportion to one's courage.❞ ─ Anais Lin

STORY DESCRIPTION ━━ In which Lillian Florence meets Charles Xavier and eventually sticks around to help him when they put the first X-Man team together.

SUMMARY ━ Lillian Florence was a mutant, but she was never proud of who she was. She disliked herself more than anyone in her family. She didn't know how to control her abilities and there was always a risk of killing someone. At 13 she left her family behind and didn't look back. She couldn't not after what she had done. She had the ability to produce earthquakes. Around that time the abuse from her father had gotten worse, and she couldn't hold anything back. Her fathers death was no accident, it was her fault and while her family blamed her for his death she could never blame herself. To her he was an evil man who no longer lived in the world. While the pain washed away, the marks were still there, deep down she knew that the only way to destroy the past was to leave. At the age of 24 she stumbles into a man named Charles Xavier, who like herself has the same gene. That was where her story started.

EXTRA INFORMATION ⤵︎

─ Follows Graveyard by Halsey

─ Lillian doesn't like when Charles reads her mind when she doesn't allow it.

─ Charles and Raven become her best friends.

─ Charles spends a lot of his time teaching Lillian how to control her powers. He knows that she hates herself but once she gets control of her powers she stops hating herself.

─ Lillian doesn't leave Charles on the beach, she loves Erik but she can't go with him.

─ She helps Charles and Erik recruit people to their team, she forms a close friendship with Hank, and Alex.

─ She has a fight with Erik in act 2 about how he left them on the beach, and then she tells him that she was glad she didn't go.

─ Lillian finds out that Erik loved her and Raven at the same time his feelings are of course still there for her and they get their first kiss in the Dark Phoenix.

─ In act three Ben Hardy's character isn't in it. Lillian had a falling out with Charles and left and went on her own, she even started a family like Erik but they were hunted down and her husband and kids were killed in front of her.

─ She found the men that killed her family. And than a few days later Apocalypse will recruit her.

─ Lillian will become more powerful and dangerous than before.

─ Erik will be the only one who can talk her out of helping Apocalypse after he is talked out of it.

─ At the end she and Erik will end up together, for a short time.

─ You can most definitely go into the original X-Men. If you do you can pick an older fc for Lillian however she will still look young.

─ Her and Erik will no longer be together, she left him because they disagreed on things and she eventually became a teacher at the School for the Gifted.

─ She'll form a very close friendship with Logan. A better one than what they had in days of future past. They really couldn't stand each other.

───── ❝ ◂ ❚ ⊱ꕥ⊰ ❚ ▸ ❞ ─────

if you have any questions about this plot, feel free
to contact me on here, instagram, or twitter. please
make sure to follow the rules listed in the rules
chapter. if you do not follow/read the rules you
will be declined.

───── • • ─────
password: favorite
marvel actor and why?
───── • • ─────

───── ❝ ◂ ❚ ⊱ꕥ⊰ ❚ ▸ ❞ ─────