❛ Goodbye, See You In Another Life | Evan Buckley ᵗ ❜

───── ❝ ◂ ❚ ⊱ꕥ⊰ ❚ ▸ ❞ ─────

status ━━ taken by -faith-and-soul

( * means things can be changed )

TITLE ━━ Goodbye, See You In Another Life ( Can't Be Changed )NAME ━━ Kinsey Rink*LOVE INTEREST ━━ Evan BuckleyBIRTHDAY & AGE ━━ December 3rd 1992 ( 25 in Act 1 )FACECLAIM ━━ Melissa Barrera ( Can't Be Changed )

NAME ━━ Kinsey Rink*
LOVE INTEREST ━━ Evan Buckley
BIRTHDAY & AGE ━━ December 3rd 1992 ( 25 in Act 1 )
FACECLAIM ━━ Melissa Barrera ( Can't Be Changed )

TITLE ━━ Goodbye, See You In Another Life ( Can't Be Changed )NAME ━━ Kinsey Rink*LOVE INTEREST ━━ Evan BuckleyBIRTHDAY & AGE ━━ December 3rd 1992 ( 25 in Act 1 )FACECLAIM ━━ Melissa Barrera ( Can't Be Changed )

ADDITIONAL CAST MEMBERS ━━ None ( But Can Be Added )

FILM FRANCHISE | TV SHOW | SOCIAL MEDIA | ALTERNATE UNIVERSE ━━ TV Show
TIMELINE ━━ 9-1-1 Season 2 (Act 1 ), 9-1-1 Season 3 & 9-1-1 Season 4 Episode 1 to Episode 14 ( Act 2 )

CHARACTER QUOTE ━━ ❝You are the best thing to happen to me, but it's my time to go, Buck. Goodbye, see you in another life.❞ ─ Kinsey Rink ( Spoken to Buck as she dies in his arms )

EPIGRAPH ━━ ❝People who have truly, immensely loved each other are the ones who will handle the loss of the loved one gracefully.❞ ─ Sadhguru

STORY DESCRIPTION ━━ In which Kinsey Rink joins the 118 with her childhood best friend Eddie Diaz. Upon joining the 118 there is some hostility from Evan Buckley who goes by Buck. But Kinsey is convinced that if Eddie can win him over than she can to and she just does exactly that.

SUMMARY ━━ Kinsey Rink grew up next tot Eddie Diaz, the two were best friends and couldn't be separated from each other no matter how hard Eddie's parents tried to keep the two away during certain points of the day. When Eddie left for the army Kinsey went and became a firefighter working up till she made a name for herself within the community. Eventually Eddie came back, and after he came back told her he was taking his son to LA. She agrees to go with considering that Christopher is her God Son and she doesn't want to be in a different state away from him. There the two join the 118, that's where her life seems to take a turn.

EXTRA INFORMATION ⤵︎

─ Buck will dislike both Eddie and Kinsey when they join the 118. It takes Buck a little longer to warm up to her because he instantly catches feelings for her so that's why he treats her differently.

─ Nonetheless Kinsey is determined to get Buck to like her and work well with her.

─ Kinsey will be in Eddie's "Eddie Begins" episode because they are childhood friends. Through the episode he does go to her for her support. She knows he not sure what he wants to do but she assures him that she'll always be there for him and she'll help Shannon take care of Christopher while he's on tour on the other side of the world.

─ Buck and Kinsey will get together at the end of Season 2, she'll be by his side through everything that he goes through.

─ In Season 3, it'll be her day off so she'll go hang out with Buck and Christopher. She will get separated from the two and spend most of the episode searching for them.

─ Eddie will find her and help her out as she gets checked out to make sure everything's all right. She'll tell him that she got separated from Buck and Christopher and doesn't know where they are. She's just overall exhausted from the day.

─ Kinsey will be pissed when Buck decides to sue the city for what happened. She won't talk to him until he apologizes to her.

─ At the end of the season she'll meet Abby, and Abby will ask her to take care of Buck which she agrees to not knowing that her death is on the way.

─ Kinsey will die, it will not be because of Covid because I know season 4 takes place during Covid.

─ She joins the 118 with Eddie, they are both best friends and have known each other for a few years now. So he'll be just as upset when she dies too.

─ Christopher is her god son, so he too will be upset when she finds out that she died on the job.

─ Kinsey is shot on the job, the same time that Eddie is. Kinsey will die in Buck's arms, she knew it was coming after the bullet hit her.

─ Eddie is told by Buck that Kinsey didn't make it. And Buck will tell Christopher as well. The book will end with Kinsey's funeral.

───── ❝ ◂ ❚ ⊱ꕥ⊰ ❚ ▸ ❞ ─────

if you have any questions about this plot, feel free
to contact me on here, instagram, or twitter. please
make sure to follow the rules listed in the rules
chapter. if you do not follow/read the rules you
will be declined.

───── • • ─────
password: favorite
episode of 9-1-1?
───── • • ─────

───── ❝ ◂ ❚ ⊱ꕥ⊰ ❚ ▸ ❞ ─────