❛ Death Is Always Following Us | Dean Winchester ᵃ ❜

───── ❝ ◂ ❚ ⊱ꕥ⊰ ❚ ▸ ❞ ─────

status ━━ available

( * means things can be changed )

TITLE ━━ Death Is Always Following Us*NAME ━━ Calypso Wittmore* ( last name only )LOVE INTEREST ━━ Dean WinchesterBIRTHDAY & AGE ━━ June 20th 1979 / 26 as of Season 1FACECLAIM ━━ Annabelle Wallis*

NAME ━━ Calypso Wittmore* ( last name only )
LOVE INTEREST ━━ Dean Winchester
BIRTHDAY & AGE ━━ June 20th 1979 / 26 as of Season 1
FACECLAIM ━━ Annabelle Wallis*

TITLE ━━ Death Is Always Following Us*NAME ━━ Calypso Wittmore* ( last name only )LOVE INTEREST ━━ Dean WinchesterBIRTHDAY & AGE ━━ June 20th 1979 / 26 as of Season 1FACECLAIM ━━ Annabelle Wallis*

ADDITIONAL CAST MEMBERS ━━ Unknown Sister ( can be casted and named as you like )

FILM FRANCHISE | TV SHOW | SOCIAL MEDIA | ALTERNATE UNIVERSE ━━ TV Show
TIMELINE ━━ Supernatural Season 1 ( Act 1 ), Supernatural Season Season 2 ( Act 2 ), Supernatural Season 3 ( Act 3 ), & Bonus Supernatural Season 15 ( Act 4 )

CHARACTER QUOTE ━━ ❝I love you with all my heart, I will see you on the other side.❞ ─ ( Spoken to Dean at the end of Season 3 )

EPIGRAPH ━━ ❝I watched you suffer I saw you die. But all I could do, was sit close by. You went away, we had to part. God eased your pain, but broke my heart.❞ ─ Unknown

STORY DESCRIPTION ━━ In which a woman who had been trained to hunt monsters her entire life goes across the country with two brothers who also hunt the same thing she hunts.

SUMMARY ━━ Calypso Wittmore was born and raised to hunt down monster, it had been her family motto. But that motto had been the downfall of her parents and her little sister. Calypso was the only surviving Wittmore left and she thought that she was the only hunter left too. But somehow she ran into Dean and Sam Winchester who were on the same case as her. She too had been hunting the Woman in White trying to put an end to her so she could stop killing. The three thought it was best to team up and as they would say the rest is history.

EXTRA INFORMATION ⤵︎

─ Calypso is 29 when she dies, and yes she does die as you can tell by the title.

─ She will come back as a ghost and eventually a person in season 15 hence why it's a bonus.

─ Her and Dean do get to be together eventually, but she actually manages to survive at the end of Season 15 and live the life she always wanted to life.

─ She makes it evident through the first three seasons that hunting was something she never wanted to do but her parents had trained her to do it and had taken her and her sister on many hunting trips.

─ Her sister and parents only appear in flashbacks, or in some cases they might appear as ghost but they chose not to show themselves to Calypso.

─ She journeys with Sam and Dean, hunting the supernatural together.

─ Calypso and Dean admit their feelings for each other in season two.

─ Dean held onto Calypso as she dies in his arms, its up to you where she dies but it has to be in season 3.

─ Calypso does have her own car and her own weapons, that is one of the reasons why Dean likes her so much.

─ She is actually the one to tell Dean to go back and check on his brother and girlfriend.

─ After that she goes on the road with them and hunts with them taking anything down in their path.

─ Chuck brings Calypso back as a punishment to her and Dean but they don't see it that way.

───── ❝ ◂ ❚ ⊱ꕥ⊰ ❚ ▸ ❞ ─────

if you have any questions about this plot, feel free
to contact me on here, instagram, or twitter. please
make sure to follow the rules listed in the rules
chapter. if you do not follow/read the rules you
will be declined.

───── • • ─────
password: favorite
supernatural
episode and why?
───── • • ─────

───── ❝ ◂ ❚ ⊱ꕥ⊰ ❚ ▸ ❞ ─────