❛ Beautiful Delights | Bella Swan ᵃ ❜

───── ❝ ◂ ❚ ⊱ꕥ⊰ ❚ ▸ ❞ ─────

status ━━ available

( * means things can be changed )

TITLE ━━ Beautiful Delights*NAME ━━ Rune Cullen ( can't be changed )LOVE INTEREST ━━ Bella SwanBIRTHDAY & AGE ━━ September 1st 1876 ( 129 as of Twilight )FACECLAIM ━━ Florence Pugh*

NAME ━━ Rune Cullen ( can't be changed )
LOVE INTEREST ━━ Bella Swan
BIRTHDAY & AGE ━━ September 1st 1876 ( 129 as of Twilight )
FACECLAIM ━━ Florence Pugh*

TITLE ━━ Beautiful Delights*NAME ━━ Rune Cullen ( can't be changed )LOVE INTEREST ━━ Bella SwanBIRTHDAY & AGE ━━ September 1st 1876 ( 129 as of Twilight )FACECLAIM ━━ Florence Pugh*

ADDITIONAL CAST MEMBERS ━━ None ( but can be added )

FILM FRANCHISE | TV SHOW | SOCIAL MEDIA | ALTERNATE UNIVERSE ━━ Film Franchise / Alternate Universe
TIMELINE ━━ Twilight ( Act 1), The Twilight Saga: New Moon ( Act 2 ), The Twilight Saga: Eclipse ( Act 3 ), The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn Part 1 ( Act 4 ), & The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn Part 2 ( Act 5 )

CHARACTER QUOTE ━━ ❝If you must know, I like you a lot. But we can't be together, Bella.❞ ─ Rune Cullen ( spoken to Bella in Twilight )

EPIGRAPH ━━ ❝Out of the 1440 minutes in a day, I only feel alive during the few spent with you.❞ ─ Komal Kapor

STORY DESCRIPTION ━━ In which Rune Cullen falls in love with a human that moves to town and starts going to Forks High School. And as much as she would love to be with her she can't.

SUMMARY ━━ Rune Cullen wasn't like her other siblings, for the most part. She hadn't been changed by Carlisle, she had found him and his coven later on. Rune had been turned by the Volturi and used her for their power. She could astral project herself and watch other people. They used her to spy on her enemies and she grew tired of it. She found a way to leave and when she did she took it. But Aro wanted her and was still after her. But he needed some kind of reason to get he back, and in came Bella Swan.

EXTRA INFORMATION ⤵︎

─ Rune really only talks to Edward, he is the closets one that comforts her when she is struggling with what happened to her in the past.

─ Rune is actually attacked by a human being and one of the members of the Volturi find her and change her. They only find her because they had been following her, Aro knew of the ability that she had and he wanted her.

─ Rune is attacked and left for dead in 1894 and she had just turned 18. She dies and comes back a vampire a few days after her birthday.

─ She leaves the Volturi in 1919, she was with them for 25 years.

─ She does drink human blood up until she leaves. She decides to drink animal blood.

─ From 1919 to 1925 she was on her own for 5 years.

─ She happens to find Carlisle and his coven and eventually joins them after they convince her too.

─ It is a year before she actually joins the coven, she was still iffy about other vampires because of her time spent with the Volturi and Carlisle is the one to convince her because he mentions his time in the Volturi.

─ You can honestly have an act before twilight that covers all this information, but that'll be left up to you.

─ You can also add in a love interest for Edward, and instead of Bella getting pregnant it's whoever you want as his significant other.

─ Instead of Bella becoming pregnant like she does in the books and the movies, she will die some other way during the time that Edward's significant other is dealing with the birth of their child.

─ Rune will be the one to change Bella herself, the wolf's are still more concerned about the baby then they are with Bella. But they understand later on why it happened.

─ Rune has a close relationship with mostly Edward, but she does talk to everyone else and has a mutual understanding of why they don't want her and Edward to be with humans.

─ Rune doesn't do the things that Edward does to Bella in the books and movies, she honestly doesn't want to be friends let alone date her because she knew that by doing that the Volturi would indefinitely come after her.

─ During Twilight she does astral project a lot to spy on the Volturi to make sure that they don't know anything.

─ She also astral projects in on Bella in New Moon when she leaves. When she does this she realizes that she can't read Bella's thoughts which was something that Edward had been talking about.

─ Rune does start to take in interest in Bella shortly after they start talking and even though she doesn't want to be friends with her that doesn't stop her.

─ Edward and his significant other can be the ones that get married, or you can have Rune and Bella get married and they go on their honeymoon. When they come back then maybe Edward and his significant other get married and she gets pregnant soon after.

───── ❝ ◂ ❚ ⊱ꕥ⊰ ❚ ▸ ❞ ─────

if you have any questions about this plot, feel free
to contact me on here, instagram, or twitter. please
make sure to follow the rules listed in the rules
chapter. if you do not follow/read the rules you
will be declined.

───── • • ─────
password: favorite
twilight song from
the movie soundtrack?
───── • • ─────

───── ❝ ◂ ❚ ⊱ꕥ⊰ ❚ ▸ ❞ ─────