❛ Repercussions | Newt Scamander ᵃ ❜

───── ❝ ◂ ❚ ⊱ꕥ⊰ ❚ ▸ ❞ ─────

status ━━ available

( * means things can be changed )

TITLE ━━ Repercussions*NAME ━━ Evelyn 'Evee' Adler ( Can Not Be Changed )LOVE INTEREST ━━ Newt ScamanderBIRTHDAY & AGE ━━ March 12th 1897 ( 29 in Act 1, 30 in Act 2, 33 in Act 3 )FACECLAIM ━━ Emilia Clarke*

NAME ━━ Evelyn 'Evee' Adler ( Can Not Be Changed )
LOVE INTEREST ━━ Newt Scamander
BIRTHDAY & AGE ━━ March 12th 1897 ( 29 in Act 1, 30 in Act 2, 33 in Act 3 )
FACECLAIM ━━ Emilia Clarke*

TITLE ━━ Repercussions*NAME ━━ Evelyn 'Evee' Adler ( Can Not Be Changed )LOVE INTEREST ━━ Newt ScamanderBIRTHDAY & AGE ━━ March 12th 1897 ( 29 in Act 1, 30 in Act 2, 33 in Act 3 )FACECLAIM ━━ Emilia Clarke*

ADDITIONAL CAST MEMBERS ━━ Mary* Adler ─ Mother ( her mother is of course dead, and she only appears in flashbacks. She can be a casted as whoever you think would best fit, I couldn't really find anyone that would be good for her cause she's more of a side character. )

FILM FRANCHISE | TV SHOW | SOCIAL MEDIA | ALTERNATE UNIVERSE ━━ Film Franchise
TIMELINE ━━ Fantastic Beast and Where To Find Them ( Act 1 ), Fantastic Beast: The Crimes of Grindelwald ( Act 2 ), & Fantastic Beasts: The Secrets of Dumbledore ( Act 3 )*

CHARACTER QUOTE ━━ ❝We are going to stop what Grindelwald wants to start. Which means you have to trust what I need to do, Newt. Know that I love you, and it was my own choice.❞ ─ Evelyn Adler ( Spoken to Newt before she joins Grindelwald. )

EPIGRAPH ━━ ❝Some Journeys Take us far from home. Some adventures lead us to our destiny.❞ ─ C.S. Lewis

STORY DESCRIPTION ━━ In which Evelyn Adler will have to deal with the repercussions of her choices in the aftermath of chaos caused by someone of blood relation to her.

SUMMARY ━━ Evelyn Adler was the girl always accused of doing things she never actually did, just because she was a Slytherin. Oh and the fact that she had a broken family. Not knowing who her real parents were drove her insane sometimes. Leta Lestrange and Newt Scamander were the only ones who allowed her to stay sane. Their Dark Arts teacher Albus Dumbledore had taken an interest in the two knowing one day they could do great things together, maybe even with the help of Leta. Evelyn went to Dumbledore when she found out why Newt was going to New York. This caused her to devise her own plan with Dumbledore to make sure they put a stop to Grindelwald. However she wasn't so sure she could deal with the repercussions.

EXTRA INFORMATION ⤵︎

─ Follows the song Repercussions by Bea Miller, if the title is changed please still make sure to include Repercussions into the playlist.

─ Albus is the one to give her the dragon egg, she receives the egg on her birthday.

─ Evelyn has a dragon that is hers, Newt sometimes will take care of him even if she's already taken care of him. Her dragon love Newt just as much as Newt loves him, but he loves Evelyn a bit more.

─ Grindelwald knew Evelyn's father, and manipulates her into thinking that she is actually her child. However Albus told her the truth before she left for New York with Newt.

─ Instead of Tina getting her memories wiped first it'll be Evelyn, and one of the memories that she'll see but doesn't remember it talking to her birth parents before they left her.

─ Picquery will try to have Evelyn arrested at the end because Grindelwald will say that there not so different. However Newt will step up and tell her that she is nothing like him.

─ Evelyn will be keeping in contact with Albus without Newt knowing as they had been working on their own plan one that Evelyn had inspired.

─ After Leta dies in front of everyone, Evelyn looks at Newt as he looks at her and he begins shaking his head telling her not to do it. She'll go over to him and say that quote and that is when she'll admit her love to him before she joins Grindelwald.

─ As she starts to walk down the steps towards the ring Newt will also admit his love for her hoping that it'll make her change mind. But it doesn't and he watches her join Grindelwald.

─ Later Newt will find out from Dumbledore that it was her idea all along, that she knows what she's doing.

─ The plot overall ends after the third movie however if you wish to follow the last 2 movies you can.

─ Newt often calls Evelyn Dragon Mother a lot when there inside the case taking care of the creatures.

─Evelyn has a close relationship with Dumbledore because she saw him as a father figure, and also because he told her the truth about what actually happened to her parents and why she doesn't have any.

─ Her parents were killed by Grindelwald shortly before her 3rd birthday.

─ Evelyn does have flashbacks with her mother sometimes Newt has to pull her out of these flashbacks because they can get a little out of hand.

─ Grindelwald offers to help her get rid of the memories of her mother that often resurface. But she refuses and that's how he knows that she's spying on them. Evelyn does manage to escape and make it to Newt but she's injured in the process. She does not die though, she's healed up and with Newt when Dumbledore comes face to face with Grindelwald.

─ She chooses to protect Credence at the end just like she did in the first film.

───── ❝ ◂ ❚ ⊱ꕥ⊰ ❚ ▸ ❞ ─────

if you have any questions about this plot, feel free
to contact me on here, instagram, or twitter. please
make sure to follow the rules listed in the rules
chapter. if you do not follow/read the rules you
will be declined.

───── • • ─────
password: favorite
harry potter book?
───── • • ─────

───── ❝ ◂ ❚ ⊱ꕥ⊰ ❚ ▸ ❞ ─────