HUNK X (Asthmatic) Reader [P2]

"...Y'know, (Y/N)?"

"Yeah, Meg."

"There are two things in this world you learn to value the most, when you need them the most."

"And they are?"

"Rest and Restroom."

The people around us gawked at us like we were two idiots deliberating on our plans like two doctors discussing heatedly which kidney to take. After that awkward silence which lingered for at least five solid seconds, we all burst into laughter.

I gotta give that to Meg.

"Apparently, I need latter the most, before I burst." She whimpered, anxious as she stretched her arms, "I am just so full at this moment."

"You're forbidden from pissing your pants again, Hun!" Quentin yelled from yards away.

"Don't dare Hun me, you lil' shit! You're free to go and fuck yourself!" She yelled, tapping her feet ludicrously and repeatedly onto the floor, before I blinked and she was breaking into an urgent sprint, "I can't! I need to LOOSEN UP!"

A thud, and the slamming of wooden doors; with that she was gone. And she was to be gone for a good long time.

"She better get over with that before the time runs out." Kate joined in, patting her floral dress which complimented her figure gracefully, "You should change, your clothes are nearly drenched. God forbids you end up at Ormond with those on."

"Yes of course!" I beamed up, the little need for change being enough to brighten my mood, "I do want to get rid of these for now."

I jogged back to the shack, looking for something I could do with little I was left with. Over the time, Entity had become a little merciful, allowing us to accommodate to our fateful surroundings with whatever we were provided with. Earlier, we were provided with assets we used to our avail, assets of all kinds. It started with flashlights, and it took us countless trials to realize that we were being foolish with our navigating prowess. We learned quickly, scouring our surroundings for anything, building up tools and make-shift weapons from scraps.

Then as time went by, we got to get some shacks, filled with utilities we never imagined we would ever be able to gain in a place such as this. There were lamps, which burnt brightly at times, and then the other times the flickering was obnoxious. But more than that, we had fire, and we had warm beds to retire to after grisly, macabre trials.

The chests at the corners had some attires I could use, but then, I had to risk taking the best with me. It could either be a very hot place, or chilling cold ones. Almost every article of my clothing was befitting a look as if a thunderstorm was approaching, or if I was snowed in and I had a premonition of it.

I was unwilling to be smothered by anything, considering that I had run out of medication of all kinds. I had been keeping myself up and well by consuming lukewarm water, so often boiled water, and if I was lucky enough to snuck in some beverages from Dead Dawg Saloon.

They weren't going to work in long run, I needed my supplies for emergencies of all kinds.

The fog had started to descend down on us, the cooling air engulfing the area. adrenaline had already started to build up, and I randomly picked up anything that comforted me.

Needless to say, I was going to regret a little bit...and I hoped I wouldn't have to.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"Do you wanna build a snowman?" Min asked, poking Zarina a few times, who in turn wrapped her arms around my waist, burying her face in the furry coat I had. I could tell by the way she squealed that she loved the warm fuzzy coat I had.