Trapper X (Mute) Reader (P2)

"You are telling me this girl literally destroyed your precious little metal babies and now you will keep her for them." Amanda sassed as she was fixing her reverse bear traps.

Evan groaned. He was serious about it, and Amanda was in mood of jokes. She was either onto her work or moving around bitching like she already did. But they got well along with each other when they had to trade their inventories.

And Amanda was very good with traps.

"Can I check your stuff?" She asked, pointing her wrench at him playfully. He huffed.

Evan handed her the broken trap as he gave her the other one as well. For a moment she was fine, until she looked at the edges keenly, her eyes widening in awe.

"She did a fairly clean job in lesser time." She said, "She sabotaged it in literally less than a minute, then she did another of your trap to trap your feet tightly. She did that without letting you know."

"I am using her against them all." He confessed. Amanda chuckled.

"You are pretty cruel, Evan. But not a liar." She teased, poking his arm, "You can't hide. Everyone gets lonely."

"I don't need her beyond that." He pressed, but the twitching in his hands made him sick saying so. And apparently, Amanda noticed that, causing her to laugh sarcastically.

"She's pretty, though. Pity she won't scream."

"Amanda!"

"Fine..." She lulled, "At least you wouldn't mind sharing her with me. My stuff need some assistance as well."

"At least let me get her to work first." He scoffed.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

It has been a while since Evan took you with him to his realm. You didn't eat much at first, or more like you didn't eat or sleep at all. As your condition worsened, Evan took it in his hands. He was determined to get the best out of you, and the first rule in that was to not let you die. He force fed you for some time, threatening you as much as he could, which did have an effect on you. He had started to note how skinny you were. The clothes you wore practically hung on you like a skeleton wore it. You eyes had dark bags underneath them.

Your sight was awful within few days, and Evan wouldn't admit it that he pitied you, that somewhere his beastly heart still had a revenant of humanity lurking there that ached at your petrified sight. After getting you back on track, you were a little better, if not all well. You were petite though, you looked a little healthier. At least you were eating well in front of him, and he made sure you slept well.

You refused to work for him at first. Obviously he had it coming, why would you work to get your own squad killer?

After much persuasion, when it didnt show any signs of success, he used his own style of making it work. Intimidation, striking terror in prey, and fear did work on you. You agreed to fixing his trap, much to your own disgust, but you couldn't dare imagine what sadistic torment would follow if you were to persist and resist any longer.

"You obey me, and you'll be spared the horrors I've dispensed upon others in name of cruelty." He had warned you, his inhumanely dark eyes digging holes in your startled soul, "I keep my word, Girl, you are safe as long as you're playing along. If you are fortunate to earn my reverence for you, I'll be kind enough to set you free. Then fly away wherever you wish to and I'll not dare lay my finger upon you ever again."

You refused to bow down to him, but the overwhelming desire for liberty bewitched you, seduced you. You willingly fell pray to his promises.

You knew, the traps you fixed were bathed in blood of people who had defended you. You were...betraying them all.