A/N

A little note for some news for the followers, readers and writers here. First of all, thank you very much for the support I got from all of you. For help to improve, for creative requests to test my caliber, and with all the love and productive criticism you showered me with. I got to witness your skills, your humor as well in turn, which was as eloquent as it could ever be, and as unexpected as I realized it became. I got to meet great writers who provided me with benefits of enhancing my literary skills, and though it is widely believed that wattpad writers don't do as well as other writers, I beg to differ. They are as good as other accomplished writers, have beautiful ideas, excellent humor (courtesy of our lovely comments) and they get better with time. It is the platform that allows one to look at the world from many angles, and hone their skills as they grow. And I believe the same for many other blogging platforms. Fanfiction is not something I want you or anyone to feel shy about. I understand how one is seen with judgemental eyes, but with all the love I had received from you, all the help you provided me with, I have realized that it is a productive step to take for future progress. Anyone who stumbles across this one note, I wish to tell you that I need you to embrace your inner artist, and that you have a gift of imagination, of perceiving one thing in countless ways.

I have started working on my original project as well. Lately I had been working on my ideas and now I've set my foot down to give it a try. It won't be on wattpad, as of now I had planned to get it published separately if it works.

The reason I'm writing this note is to thank you firstly. The response I got from this community has given me the courage to pen down my thoughts for good. You have, and will continue to play a huge part throughout my life. Secondly, I am not getting off the wattpad or have planned to go on hiatus anytime soon. Although my exams are approaching, I will definitely drop a message if I have to take a leave for studies, which won't be any longer than a month. Requests are still open to you all, and even if I am gone for some time, you are welcome to drop the request. I will review it and let you know of the update patterns.

You are also welcome to share your potential criteria in case you wish to see a specifically constructed story. I am always willing to test my boundaries. And as usual, if it fails to meet your demands, you are once again very welcome to let me know where I went wrong. Because your criticism matters one way or another.

With that, thank you for being here with me. Have a good time ahead. New Year is coming, and I have faith that this new years will bring much prosperity to us all.

And for all the requests I have gotten lately, yes, the drafts are halfway ready. Updates are coming soon.

With love
Vinci.