Ghostface X Reader (P1)

I enjoyed Entity's Realm, but that didn't make me want to live there...forever.

Trials were becoming a little easier with each passing time. Whether it was the hope that made it easier for us to run through the exit door frequently, or if it was the magic of flashlights, I couldn't decide.

Apparently, Nea, Meg and Min were really fond of their flashlights, and they were always using it. If killers saw them with one, there were only two alternatives; slug them or dump them.

They chose latter mostly.

I, on the other hand, had different plans most of the time. Trials were rare for me, I had noticed. It was like if most got five in a day, then I got five in a week. I barely got to be around them, being chased. If they saw me, they oddly ignore me for most of the time. Maybe it had a lot to do with what I was in their eyes.

Frail, lanky at the best, tall but skinny. I looked like the kind hag would prefer to fight with. I was certain I was not going to put much of a fight against a killer, heck I couldn't fight even Laurie. The most they did was to literally swoop me up and throw me on the hook like a sack of potatoes. They didn't even bother downing me.

My technique, however, was what that kind of pissed them off. I was good in sneaking, I was able to bend myself at the best and hide beneath things they least suspected. Other than that, I was good in climbing trees and running fast. Even Legion got sweaty with the trials running after me.

That didn't however make it easy. They were still stronger. I could only stretch things for long, and if lucky, escape.

And things were getting way too easier lately...

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Kate was bubbly as usual. She never lost her composure, and was always in the best mood, regardless of how grim the air got, or how foggy it became. She was with her guitar, prepped up. Her clothes were a little cleaner, and her hair was tied up, decorated with a tiny white lily. As usual, she was humming, playing guitar, perky.

I sat opposite to her, ready with my camera, recording her. As per her advice, I was making sure not to use my camera too frequently. I was running low on batteries and films, but if I was good with trials, Entity, being the merciful deity it was, rewarded me with such equipment. I would have extra batteries and films the other time.

David, on the contrary, often got irritated. And even this time, he was irate. His brows were knitted together, and he looked like he could definitely crush me with that sight more than his arms. I only glanced at him briefly, and was left perplexed with his attitude.

I had earlier believed it was Quentin who didn't like me. I never knew him. Much to my shock, his attitude was a result of David picking on him. Quentin was basically the quiet kid in the squad, who liked none but hated David the most.

That bully of a bruiser was someone no one wished to mess with, unless it was Tapp, Ash or Bill. The old man was balsy enough to run him over like a speeding truck, or give him a head-tap hard enough to make him question whether it was a concussion or not. And Ash? Well, he was unnerving with his legends and quirky smile. One was to understand if having a trial against the ghost-buster. He would wink at them killers and give them a run for their hooks and peace, both.

Otherwise...

"Oi ya Dipshit!" Bill screamed at David, "Stop scaring the ladies!"

"I didn't even do anything!"

"No need to say so, your eyes are screaming all they want to."

"Old man I just wanna be admired for once." He whined, "I take all of those stabs for them and do the beating. Can't I have just one moment of appreciation?"