Trapper X (Mute) Reader (P1)

The Trapper...

That's all. No one knows who he is, where he came from. What is his name? What did he use to do when he was a man? He is still a man, but he is not the man he used to be. The only knowledge one could get of his origins, of him, was that he is a Macmillan, his last name, the family he used to have. Nothing else.

The Trapper...

He roams the map with his malicious traps, like a predator keeping an eye on his territory, setting traps like a hunter. They fell in them. They told themselves they have gotten used to him, to his mind, to his tricks, and yet, they fell in the traps. Anywhere, everywhere.

He wasn't stupid. He had spent a lot of time in the realm. He knew the place. It had become his home. He wanted it, or not. He had to, he had no choice. He had lived in the shadow of the man he admired, he loved, he called 'father', and it worked. He listed to him, he followed him. He became him, he took his place. He made himself what he wanted to be.

And then, he followed the Entity...

He was the first from his world to come to this world. He was given a home, he was given authority. He lead the killers, guided them, looked after them. He was what he wanted to become, the one to posses the power, to have the authority. He wanted to be looked up to.

And it happened. And as his father said, he had to go through much pain, much agony to achieve it. He did. he listened to him. He put himself in pain, endured it. He never cried. He had to become tough, to establish his supremacy. He had to become so hard his shield would become impenetrable. And so he did. All his hardships were answered, were fruitful. It culminated into something that would stand against the harshest of the forces.

His foes were out of his way. He shielded his father, he wasn't harmed, wasn't touched. No one went near him. He was safe within the premises...

He succeeded very well. He succeeded him...

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

The traps were set. The game was about to begin, and he was prepared, as usual. He knew he wasn't going to fail. He never failed. He knew them by their ways, where they looked, where they moved. He had played that game so many times, he knew what he was doing.

A Gen went off in the distance, and he rushed quickly to the place. A loud shriek was heard beside him, Meg having stepped right into the trap.

"I just saw that little shit there! What the fuck?!" She whined. He was pleased, pleased when they complained. He liked it how they confidently underestimated him, provoked him, belittled him, only to fall into his trap without knowing.

And it was much satisfying when they fell into his traps, knowing well.

He struck the girl with much force, causing her to yell in pain and agony. It was just the beginning. The fear was settling in.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You couldn't do much, you knew. The teams worked together, helping each other, repairing generator, signaling each other when they saw something odd. But for you, doing the latter was tough. You couldn't speak, you couldn't alert others. Sometimes, it gave others a hard time to find you out, considering you couldn't scream.

So you kept your ears and eyes open all the time, which was quite helpful.

You tiptoed to Meg, helping her off, as she sprinted off to the other corner, not looking back for once at her savior. Forget the gratitude. You couldn't blame her, but you did care for other's words.