The Nightmare X (Blind) Reader (P2)

Freddy was constantly winning against survivors. It was becoming more of a chore than a thrilling hunt. They seemed weak most of the time, and mostly, tired and simply unwilling. The stronger ones were no longer there.

Mostly, she wasn't there.

He hadn't seen (Y/N) in a long time. Quentin was rarely there pitted against him. He would act up all tough, but would eventually lose to him. Same was with David.

"Hey you, big bully!" Freddy called David, pulling onto his leg harder to make him wince in pain as he struggle upon the hook, "Where is your ex-girlfriend? I don't see her around that much."

"For fuck's sake we were never together to begin with, and what makes you think I would tell you where she is?"

"Alright, where is that pretty chick who's not your girlfriend?"

David made a face that literally screamed 'I am done with your bullshit'. He started to attempt escape, only to lose. At that point, he hated Freddy so much he was willing to die on hook. But not before flipping Freddy off.

"See ya, bacon-boy!" He yelled.

Freddy sighed. He would often go on searching for the survivors, hoping she was hiding in a locker, but that didn't work either. Instead, he would mostly find a nerd with glasses or a thicc Latina beauty inside, the latter which was hard to put on a hook.

She was the only interesting thing he found fun to chase in trials.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

It was pleasing to go out of the realm once in a while. To explore others' domain, their past, their strengths...their weaknesses...their traumas.

"Howdy, Jason?" Freddy mused as he playfully patted Evan's back. Obviously, the big brute didn't like the funky killer at least.

"How many times do I have to tell you my name is Evan, not Jason!" He grumbled, going back to cleaning his traps outside the shack.

"I know, man, I know. Why so grumpy? You just remind me of my old acquaintance." He mumbled, "We are allies no more though."

"No shit, Sherlock." He mumbled, "I wouldn't question the cause at all."

"Whatcha' sayin' boy?" Freddy asked, tapping on the table.

"Freddy..." Evan sighed, pulling off his mask, "How about you go bug somebody else? I am busy, I got no time for your stupid questions."

"Fine, big buddy, as you wish." He said, throwing a queer wink at his direction before marching off to another direction, only to come across Sally and Doctor exiting the building. Although Freddy was never the one to pay much attention to queasy things, or element of surprise, he was baffled by their presence at Evan's place.

"What's up, chucklefuck?" No doubt, he liked throwing casual names and swear words at others, but Doc was used to him.

"Just good, lil' elf." Doc giggled, just as usual. Freddy was obviously taken aback by Doc coming back at him, but luckily, he passed by, not paying attention to Freddy's quivering form. Good Lord, he was a huge guy, Freddy couldn't deal with the psycho-electro-bastard like that!

"Look at you, by the way, what's up ladies, the man of your dreams is here in case you are looking for me." Sally just passed by, as if she was dealing with cold air. Ignorance was what Freddy despised, but it was the Almighty rule-breaker Nurse he was dealing with.

"What? Evan, you got a broken bone or something?" Freddy asked, making Evan facepalm, "I mean seriously, you got a whole team of paramedics marching around."