The Trapper X Reader (Deaf) X Jake Park [P2]

Requested By Vampireanime5 :D

~

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Prognosticator (Requested Perk/Fan-made)

When one sense had died, the other had honed its skill to aid you. Your keen eyes were always prying everything and everyone surrounding you; nothing evaded your eyes, a memory so inexorable it took everything, but lost nothing.

The aura of the survivors and the killer is always revealed to you, at the expense of your aura being revealed to the killer throughout the duration of the trial. Each time any survivor other than you takes a hit or gets downed, the aura of all the survivors and the killer are revealed to the survivors other than you for the duration of 6/8/10 seconds. During this time, all the survivors are undetectable to the killer. Any ability or perk that reveals the survivors to the killer in terms of aura or sound notification becomes inactive during this period of time.

"I've known you for so long now. I can predict you like a child's height." - (Y/N) (L/N)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You were quietly crouched beside the trap, dismembering it when a strange spasmic sensation caused you to flinch, losing your grip on the edges. Fortunately, it didn't harm you, for you were fidgety and quick enough to evade its toothy grasp. The trap slipped from your grip, only getting disarmed once again instead of biting your wrists.

Something had triggered an unnerving disturbance in the map, which made you sense the pulsating energy. It was bound to create a loud noise, and soon you realized that Haunted Grounds had gone off. You felt extremely fragile and sensitive. Bloody Ace never kept his hands to himself! He ran past you, bowing his head pleadingly, before he got onto a gen a few steps away from you.

You could see the behemoth of a killer Trapper was, arduously and obstinately chasing David, who was looping him around. And you swore his head often snapped at your direction.

He could see you, and so could you see him. Prognosticator.

You wanted to aid Ace, but instead got back on breaking the traps. Anything you destroyed apart from the hooks never came back in one piece again. Undoubtedly many hunters of the realm despised your powers. You gave the Italian charmer a quick thumbs up and went to work on a lonely generator. Ace didn't bother you much, he knew what you were capable of and entrusted you with success of trial.

On the farther corner, you saw Jake's aura creeping behind Evan, quietly working on the generator a few steps away while Evan ardently chased David. You only prayed that he didn't go down. His fall said otherwise.

Curse my hope! Entity loves to bite me in the ass!

You hated it whenever you wished for better and things went out of control. David did his best, But much couldn't be said about it. Evan was pissed off, and he obviously got brutal with time. Jake was on his foot, ready to get things done.

Your feet froze in paralyzing realization. Haunted Grounds hadn't run out yet.

You opened your mouth to scream, but with no subtle signs of recognition, you called quits. It was going to be of no use. If anything, it was going to make things worse. You had a little bit of time before your aura would be revealed to Evan yet again. Instead, you rushed to aid them both in case Jake was to get caught up.

You left the gen at sixty percent, having saved up potential energy for further use and rushed to aid the two men. David was struggling with all he could, but Evan was quite determinant to get through the trials successfully. His perseverance was worth noting, and even admiring, given that though he kept on failing a lot many times, he had gotten better.