"Now you can leave, I'll come back after few days okay baby". Wonwoo nodded with a sheepishly smile.

It's already like afternoon but there is no sight of Hoshi, normally Hoshi stopped by Woozi's studio more than twice till afternoon but today not even once he came. Woozi Sigh as he can't stop thinking about Hoshi, which made him less concentrated in work. He decided to go and find the latter.
He went to Vitamin L's practice room and he was right, Hoshi was there showing the group his new choreography for their song.

"Hoshiyaa, aren't you free yet, let's grab lunch". Hoshi stopped when he heard Woozi, he looked at the shorter and little did he was sad.

"I'm sorry Woozi I'm busy, and I already promised them to eat lunch with them". Hoshi gave him an excuse.

"Oww really". Woozi was disappointed by the answer. He wanted to spend time with Hoshi but the latter is busy. Woozi went back to his studio, not in a mood to eat anymore.

"Hoshi hyung, when did you promise us to eat lunch with us?" Hirota asked and Hoshi chuckled nervously.

"Well I just wanted to have lunch with you guys, you know it's been a while since you all feed me. I want you babies to babying me". Hoshi smiled sheepishly and the boys also giggled.

"You are such a baby hyung". Seok Kim comments.

Woozi was sulking as he can't take it anymore being away from clingy Hoshi. Hoshi would come every time to disturb him and flirt with him which Woozi thinks is annoying but now here he is wanting Hoshi to be annoying. He was sulking when he received a phone call, he hoped that it was Hoshi but no it's his cousin.

"Yes noona?"

"Yaa Jihoonaa by any chance you have a black bag?"

"Yes I do".

"So I put it in yours. Okay listen open the bag I mistakenly put my file in that. Bring it to my office now".

"I'm busy".

"Yaa come on, come fast or else I'm doomed.

"Ahhh I should not have came to eat breakfast at your house, you gave me so much work". Woozi sigh as he got up and opened his bag. The file was indeed there.
"I'll be there in minutes". He cut the call.
He went with a frown as his mood was now all ruined.

Woozi reached at the said office and called his sister, she soon came and took her files.
"Thanks shortie".

"Hey don't you dare call me that". Woozi warn but the girl already left.
Woozi sigh and was about to leave when someone called him.

"Isn't it the famous producer Lee Jihoon". Woozi turned to the familiar voice and a smile plaster seeing the older.
It was Wonwoo.

"Hey Wonwoo, what are you doing here?" Woozi asked walking towards him.

"Where could the boss of the office be?" Wonwoo joked and Woozi finally realised.

"Wait.... Ohh right WenJeon is your and Jun's company, dammm I forgot".

"Good that you remember now, well can I ask, why are you here?" Wonwoo chuckled a little.

"I was here to give a file to my noona".

"Great, wanna eat lunch together, as Jun have gone out for a meeting and I don't wanna eat alone". Wonwoo asked.

"Lucky you that I haven't eaten yet so yeah let's go". Woozi smiled and they went to have lunch.

"Wow Wooziyaa, I never thought we have so much in common". Wonwoo said as they talked for a while.

"Ikr, now I'm regretting not being close with you from the start. We could have been good friends".