Chapter 37: "One man's trash is another man's treasure"

Julius POV

SMUT WARNING

I move my lips against his; I missed him so much; I've wanted him for so long.

He doesn't protest as he wraps his arms around my neck to bring me closer to him. I use my tongue to probe against his bottom lip gently, and he opens his mouth slightly, letting me in. I get lost in this sensation, in tasting him, feeling him.

I want just to push him down and pound into him, but after everything, he deserves to be taken care of, to be treated right.

"You are so beautiful," I whisper to him as I start kissing his ear and his neck; he moans loudly, gripping my hair as I move down, pushing him to lie on his back, me on top of him. But he doesn't just lie under me. As I bite his nipple and next gently suck it, he pulls my T-shirt up so he can caress my back with his fingertips.

We pill our clothes off painfully slowly; I gasp, admiring his curves and delicate skin; he blushes under my gaze but smiles widely.

I try to devour him, marking every inch of his chest and stomach with my lips and gentle bites. He does the same, nibbling on my ear and sucking the crook of my neck. Fuck, it's so good; it's been so long since I felt so good.

I'm hard as much as him as I move down to suck him.

He pants and moans as I bob my head and tease him. When I let go of his length, he whimpers in disappointment.

"You will cum, but not yet," I whisper,  moving him around so I can put my face between his ass cheeks.

He is on his hands and knees as I eat his ass and pump him with my hand at the same time. He moans so loud, he moans my name, and it causes butterflies in my stomach.

"Julius, please, please fuck me!" he whispers, but I take my time with him as I slowly push my fingers inside him, nailing his special spot. He screams in ecstasy as my fingers do their magic inside him.

When I think he is ready, I roll on my back and pull him on top of me; he smiles, understanding what I want him to do. He grabs the bottle of the lube which I laid close to the fireplace and starts covering my dick in it.

I arch my neck; his touch is so wonderful; I want more of him; I want everything. He raises his hips and steadies himself above me. Gripping my shoulders, he slowly lowers himself taking me in him. Fuck he is so tight, so perfect. I feel my eyes shifting and Drake pushing forward to be here together with us.

As Danny starts riding us, I finally feel united with Drake; after so long, he is finally with me. We moan because of the enormous pleasure Danny is giving us. I grip my hands on his hips, helping him to move faster.

We pant, looking straight into our eyes. Nothing matters at this one moment; we are unity, Drake and I belong to Danny, and nothing will ever change that.

I reach and grab his neck so I could kiss him; I'm close, I know that. I feel my canines aching a bit as suck the crook of his neck on the opposite side where Brandon marked him, and we both reach our climax instantly, screaming each other names, as Danny collapses spent on top of me.

I feel Drake chuckles in my mind, knowing that he is back as we hold Danny safe and secure in our arms, he falls asleep very quickly, but I hold him still, with my cock still buried inside him. I haven't felt so good ever before in my life.

I move slowly and gently lie Danny aside and stand up to cover him with a blanket as I put more wood into the fireplace.

I reach Drake; it's been so long since I was able to sense him; since I knew what was happening in his soul. So now I concentrate on him; I want to know him again finally.