Chapter 28

I was woken up by the chirping of birds outside the bedroom window, the sun's rays were beaming through the window that shone on my eyes.

I covered my head with the blanket and kicked my feet vigorously, I didn't want to wake up to such an eyesore experience with the sun's rays.

A sigh was let out which resulted in my removing the blanket away from my head, I sat up on my bed only to see Taehyung walking into the bedroom.

As I was about to greet him it was like something was tangled up in my throat, stopping me from greeting him. I couldn't fathom why although I really wanted to greet him.

He stood and placed his hands on either side of his hips and looked around the room, his facial expression indicated that he was looking for something.

"Did you see my running shoes?" He asked.

I shook my head indicating that I didn't see them but I realized that he wasn't looking at me whilst he asked that question. To him it seemed like I ignored him, he looked at my direction.

Once again I shook my head, he slightly nodded and left the bedroom. In the back of my mind I could tell that he didn't want to talk to me at all, his tone of voice terrified me.

I crawled out of bed and made my way to the bathroom, I closed the door behind me and stared at myself in the mirror whilst slowly rubbing my stomach.

I can't wait to see you little one...

As I was rubbing my stomach Taehyung entered the bathroom, I stopped rubbing my stomach and pretended as if I was about to brush my teeth.

A sharp pain emerged in my stomach, I held my stomach and groaned. "Goddammit..." I mumbled.

"What happened? Are you okay?" Taehyung asked. He turned me around to face him, he had a look of concern mixed with worry.

"I'm fine, just a sharp pain." I answered. He gently rubbed my stomach whilst looking at it, seeing him being unsure of what to do to ease the pain put me in awe.

Surprisingly the pain eventually started to go away but slowly, "you can stop, I'll manage." I assured him.

He asked me if I was certain and I agreed, he stopped rubbing my stomach and stepped back. We stared at each other for a few seconds before I awkwardly turned around and proceed with my usual morning routine.

Taehyung opened the cupboard and took out a toothpaste and his toothbrush, I took my toothbrush and began my routine.

We exchanged eye contact through the mirror at times, at first it was weird but eventually I didn't dare to look at him for only roughly 15 seconds.

When I looked at him again he was already staring at me, I made a weird sound as I looked away from him.

God he's so attractive...

As I was done brushing my teeth I proceeded to wash my face, as I was bent over and kept splashing water on my face I felt his crouch pressed against my butt.

I stopped splashing water on my face as I was calculating how long he stood behind me, unfortunately it was only for a few seconds until he moved away. He was probably reaching for the cupboard that was right above where I stood.

I rubbed the water from my eye and closed the tap, I searched for the towel and wiped my face. I placed the towel back where I found it and searched for my face moisturizer and day cream.

As I was applying it Taehyung chuckled to himself, I looked at him through the mirror and I noticed that he had shaving cream all over the lower area of him face.

He left the bathroom and I was left all alone, as I was done applying the moisturizer I the applied the day cream.

Alas I was done and placed the products back in the cupboard, upon my exit out of the bathroom I saw Taehyung walking towards my direction. He was shirtless and scratched his chest aggressively.

As we walked past we exchanged eye contact, before we were completely out of our line of sight. I approached the bedroom, I opened the wardrobe and took out a pair of grey sweatpants, a BTS t-shirt and a black oversized hoodie.

I changed into my choice of clothing and to top it off I used a pair of Air Jordan 1s. I removed the bonnet off my head, I combed my hair and straightened it, creating a bob.

I picked up my phone and car keys before heading downstairs to the kitchen. The maid was nowhere to be seen so I just prepared myself a bowel of muesli.

As I ate I heard footsteps coming down the stairs, I didn't bother to look at that direction. I just continued to eat.

"Where are you off to?" I looked around and saw Taehyung approaching me.

"I'm going for a long drive around Seoul, just to clear my head." I answered.

"Why? Is it because of me? You want to be away from me?" He questioned, he was slowly raising his voice.

"Taehyung I'm not in the mood to argue, it's not healthy for us as a couple and our baby." I said as I tried to diffuse the situation.

"Our? Couple?" He scoffed.

I couldn't believe it, did he really believe the things Hajoon said the day prior. I felt myself begining to lash out but I remained calm and collected.

"Enjoy your day, my love. I'll see you in the evening." I walked towards the front door and stormed out while carrying the bowel.

I told my personal driver to not drive me that day since I was comfortable driving by myself. He kindly agreed, I opened the driver's side door and got in. I placed the bowel on the passenger seat.

I put on my seatbelt and started the engine, I reversed out of the driveway and finally drove off.

I had no game plan on where to drive to but I just went with the flow.

***

Hours passed by and already I made 5 stops, I had lunch by myself and I visited art galleries including museums.

It was great spending time with myself, although I wished that Taehyung was with me but judging by how things were between us it was better doing those things by myself.

I didn't want to go back home so soon but since I was exhausted I decided to go back home.

During the drive home I kept thinking about how my life was going to be in thar point in time. I loved Taehyung and I knew that he did too but I wanted him to talk to me about how he felt.

I hated how we didn't speak to each other like before, filled with love and compassion.

I missed how clingy he used to be, but ever since Hajoon decided to be bold and manipulate Taehyung it seemed like Taehyung didn't want to be around me.

Although it had been like a day but to me it felt like a whole month.

I was determined to set things straight, I was willing to make the both of us talk things through instead of giving each other silent treatments and almost landing ourselves in arguments.

I loved and adored him, I wanted us to work but only if he was willing to.