Chapter 17 💋

"Is Hajoon better looking than me?" He asked.

I removed his hands off me and got up, I made my way around to his side of the bed. I grabbed his hand and dragged him off the bed.

"What are you doing!?" He yelled, I pulled him towards the mirror. He looked at his reflection and his expression changed from frustration to a blank expression.

"Describe yourself for me." I instructed, he stared at himself before answering.

"I have clear skin, mono and double lid eyes. I'm-" he paused. He turned to face me, "what are you trying to achieve by doing this?" He then asked.

"I'm trying to show you that you are handsome, I'm honestly proud to have a husband like you. Yes Hajoon may be considered as extremely handsome but you Taehyung, you're-" I paused, I held his right hand and looked up at him.

"You're much more handsome than a bear in the wild." He rolled his eyes and chuckled. I grabbed him by his shirt and pulled him closer, I planted a kiss on his cheek.

He then quickly wrapped both of his arms around my waist pulling me even closer to him. I too wrapped my arms around his neck, I smelt his cologne which soon became my favorite cologne.

"Thank you for making me feel better." He thanked me, I found myself smiling. I didn't respond, I planted a kiss on his neck.

"You're playing a dangerous game, dear wife." He teased. I rolled my eyes and smirked.

"How?" I asked. He unwrapped his arms and soon after held my hips, I pulled away from the hug and looked up at him.

"Can I show you?" He asked. I knew what he meant but I wasn't sure if I wanted to reach that step in my marriage with him.

"I promise I'll be delicate with you, but that's if you're willing to." I was happy that he was being considerate, why am I pretending as if I haven't done anything with anyone before?

"Last one to the bed will have to sleep on the couch tonight." I quickly ran towards the bed and before I could jump on it Taehyung grabbed me by my waist and pulled me away from the bed, preventing me from jumping.

"Oh no you're not going to beat me." I laughed at his comment. I tried my hardest to loosen his grip but he was too strong for me.

"Okay I'm sorry, you win. Let me go." He chuckled but he didn't let me go.

He motioned for me to walk towards the bed, as I was in close proximity to the bed he let me go. I climbed on the bed and he followed right after me.

I didn't lay down, I just sat on the bed. He told me to face him which I did. He instructed for me to come closer to him which I did.

"Do you really have to wear sweatpants?" He asked. I smirked, I didn't respond at all.

"Well, I guess I have to do most of the work when it comes to situations like this." He instructed me to stretch my legs out to keep it straight which I did, at first he was hesitant and I could tell that he was shy.

How should I make him comfortable?

I slightly pushed him which of course caught him off guard, I pushed him again which made him a bit frustrated.

"What are you doing?" He asked with a stern look in his face, at that point I wasn't terrified of him since I was used to his "angry side" pretty much.

"I just wanna see something." I answered, I pushed him again. He grabbed both of my hands and bound them together, he put his whole weight on me causing me to fall backwards on the bed which resulted in me laying on my back and he was on top of me.