Chapter 7

TW: Mentions of suicide, skip the italics part if it triggers you. I don't want you guys to feel any sort of way.

***
"Save me Yuri! Save me from this misery! Love me! Love me for me!"

"Allow me to love you! How can I possibly do that if you-"

I saw him walk backwards to the edge of the mountain, if he took one more step he would've fell to his death. I yelled for him to stop walking but he continued, he smiled at me for one last time and finally mumbled the words I had been meaning and longing to hear for almost 4 months.

"I love you."

He took another step and fell backwards down the mountain. I quickly ran to the edge of the mountain and cried out to him.

"Taehyung! No!"

***

I quickly opened my eyes and sat up on the bed whilst breathing heavily. All that was going through my mind was Taehyung, I looked beside me and he wasn't there. I immediately began to panic.

"Taehyung my love..." I blurted out whilst crying. Crying immediately switched to actually bawling my eyes out. Seeing him fall to his death really brought distraught although it was a dream but it felt so real. What if the walk he took was the last walk he would ever take? What if he-

I heard footsteps approaching the bedroom, I looked up and saw Taehyung. He walked in the bedroom and immediately froze. It's like he saw a ghost, "Taehyung my love!" I quickly got up from the bed and ran towards him, I gave him a big hug.

I didn't want him to hug me back, I was just happy that he was alive and here with me. After a few seconds I felt a pair of arms hold me tightly as if he was hugging me back.

"I thought you were gone." I cried out. He didn't respond back right away. Hugging him really made me feel better, as we hugged I felt a pair of lips touch the top of my head. He kissed my head, he finally did something.

"It's okay, I'm not going anywhere. Let's go back to sleep." He finally said something after decades long of silence. We broke away from the hug, we crawled back onto the bed.

As he laid down he gestured for me to lay my head on his chest, I did exactly what he gestured. I laid my head on his chest and I heard his heart beat fast, was he nervous about something?

He gently played with my hair which slowly made me doze off to sleep.

***

It was the next day, I was woken up to sound someone humming. I slowly opened my eyes and I realized that I was still sleeping in the same position I fell off to sleep last night. My head was still resting on Taehyung's chest, he was playing with my hair while humming a song.

I gently lifted my head and he immediately stopped humming. I looked at him and we locked eyes, I found myself beginning to blush and I immediately looked away.

"Good morning." I greeted him while looking away. As I got off the bed Taehyung grabbed my right and gently pulled me back down on the bed. I turned to look at him, he sat up and faced me.

"What happened last night?" He asked, I didn't want to tell him what I dreamt of in case he got fearful that he would might do something like that. Why would I think that actually?

"I dreamt that you were gone..." He raised an eyebrow. He looked as if he wasn't sure about what I meant by him being gone.

"Gone as in how?" He asked. I sighed, I told him that I didn't want to talk about it but he insisted that I should. "Just tell me, I promise I won't react negatively." He assured me. I finally developed the courage to tell him what I meant by referencing what he did in the dream.

"We were standing on the mountain, we were arguing about something. You started walking backwards until you fell." I could sense the sudden shift in his body language. He seemed uncomfortable and uneasy, I immediately cupped his face.

"Please promise me that you won't leave me." He just stared deeply into my eyes, I found myself beginning to cry again but I managed to hold back my tears by looking up at the ceiling for a few seconds.

I decided to be bold, I brought his face closer to mine and gave him a peck kiss. I pulled away after a few seconds, I was in a state of shock. I couldn't believe that I just kissed him, I kissed him.

I removed my hands off his face, I got off the bed and quickly made my way to the bathroom. I immediately got in and locked the door, I kept pacing back and forth. I kept asking myself if he hated me for doing that, I was scared to go back out there to face him. What if he -

I honestly didn't want to think about the negatives about my stupidity, I tried my hardest to think positive but the negatives would always oppress the positive thoughts resulting in me being more fearful of him.

I then heard him giggle loudly in the bedroom, what was that about? Why did he giggle like a little girl?

A/N
hi loves! I hope you read the trigger warning in the beginning of the chapter. I want you guys to be safe that is why I said if you will triggered you should skip that italics part.

Anyways I hope you guys enjoyed this crazy chapter, thankyou for 137 reads! Continue to show your support by reading, voting on your favorite chapters and commenting as well.