Chapter 12

"Why were you looking at my pictures and letters?" He asked.

My heart sunk, I couldn't accept the fact that he caught me. How long was he standing there? It couldn't be, he was just probably testing me.

"Did I? If I did then I'm sorry, I thought it was the notes I wrote for all of my books." I gave him a fake apology, he raised an eyebrow. He looked at me as if he was trying to interpret something, probably trying to interpret my fake apology.

He walked past me and left the study without saying a word back to me, he was probably mad at me. I wanted to go after him but I didn't want to cause any arguments, I just let him be.

***

Taehyung's POV

She thought it was her "notes", what lies. I was watching her the whole time, she could have at least been honest and upfront with me. Or probably she thought I was going to react negatively, sometimes I hate myself for being such a cold asshole to her in the beginning.

I made my way downstairs, as I was about to make my way to the front door the maid called me. I turned around and approached her, "What's wrong? Did anything happen between you two?" She asked, I rolled my eyes and scratched my chin.

I shook my head signalling that nothing happened but I knew she could tell that I was lying, "be honest." She insisted, I always found it easy to open up to my maid since I've known her since I was a little boy. She knew everything about me, more than my actual parents.

"I caught her looking at pictures of myself when I was younger, she was also reading a journal entry I wrote on a piece of paper." She looked at me with disbelief, she crossed her arms and stared at me.

"Is that why you're angry?" She asked, she sounded annoyed. Well it's my belongings, why was she looking at my items? That's being nosey.

"Yes, because why-" I paused, I remembered something. The night that Yuri fell off the bed I was looking at my childhood pictures, when I heard a thud I dropped the pictures and frantically ran to her. Fuck!

Without finishing my sentence I ran upstairs to the study, I opened the door only to see Yuri sitting on the chair typing out something on the laptop. She probably realized that I was watching her and so she her gaze landed on mine.

"I'm sorry." I apologized, she looked at me with confusion. She asked me why I apologized and as I was about to answer I realized something, I didn't make her feel as if I realized that she lied about the fact that she thought it was her notes. If I did state my reason, she would eventually get away with it.

"I'm sorry for not being the best husband to you by far." I forced a smile before closing the door.

I'm such an idiot.

***

Yuri's POV

Well that was weird, he just randomly barged in the study just to apologize for something I got over a while ago.

I didn't dwell on it, I just continued editing a chapter I was busy with. As I was trying to fix a paragraph my phone started ringing, I picked it up only to see it was a call from my manager.

"Lisa, hi there. How can I help? Must I do another interview?" I stated sarcastically, I was always called to do interviews. I hate public speaking.

"Yes, the interviewer is me. Tell me about your current writing dump?" She asked sarcastically which made me laugh, Lisa was my manager for 3 years. I regarded her as my best friend although her being my manager.

"Okay but let me get straight to the point, does the public know about you being married to Taehyung?" She asked, I was silent for a few seconds. I didn't realize that I didn't let the public know about my marriage but I also remembered that Taehyung was a kpop idol, he wasn't supposed to be in any sort of relationship without letting his manager know.

"No, why?" I asked, I heard her sigh. This made me feel even more anxious, what was going on that I didn't know about?

"Go on Twitter." She instructed, I wasn't a social media type of person. Social media is filled with toxicity and I didn't want to dive in that realm. I opened my Twitter browser on my laptop. As soon as the home page was visible I clicked on the search page, I saw that Taehyung was trending. I clicked on the hashtag and I saw tweets with regarding to Taehyung being married to a well known author.

"Who's that author he's married to!?" I exclaimed, I continued scrolling with curiosity.

"Uhm, you're the author." Lisa stated, I stopped scrolling and paused. Oh right, I'm an author. My dumbass forgot my own occupation, weird.

I laughed at myself for overreacting including Lisa, as I continued to scroll I came across hate comments. Some were comments on how saddened they are that "their Taehyung " got taken away from them. I realized that they all were probably teenagers who were obsessed over him, I don't blame them, I too would probably say such things honestly.

"How do they know about us?" I asked Lisa. She told me that apparently Taehyung took a picture of me and posted it on Instagram, I immediately exited out of Twitter and clicked on Instagram. I searched for his page and I saw the picture, by looking at the background I realized where we were at that time and when the picture was taken.

It was that morning I had breakfast with Taehyung at his parent's office building. We were on the rooftop, I was looking at the building that was next to the building we were at. Honestly, I looked nice in that picture. I couldn't be mad because I didn't look ugly but like why did he post it without my permission? That rascal.

"Talk to Taehyung, it's getting out of hand and the crazy thing about this situation is that some men are not happy, especially him." Lisa warned me, at first I was confused about what she meant by the fact that some men are not happy and her emphasis on the word "him."

"What do you mean?" I asked, she explained that some men knew about me because of the interviews that I did a while back and I was apparently theirs crush. Of course, my public appearance was something that no one couldn't avoid.

"Also, who's him?" I asked, I heard Lisa giggle before she answered the big question that was eating me inside.

"Park Ha Joon"

A/N
Ooh who could Park Ha Joon be? What do you guys think? Please vote if you enjoyed this chapter.

Xoxo