Chapter 24

Time lapse: a month later

After a month at Busan with Taehyung and his band mates we finally returned to Seoul.

It was amazing seeing Taehyung perform, it was like a whole new personality took over him, his interactions with his fans put me in awe.

During his free times we spent time together, we went on walks together, planned mini picnic dates and also other things.

I felt grateful that he took some time to attend to me although I felt like he could've used those times to properly rehearse and met his fans.

When we arrived to Seoul I made sure to go to the police station to file a protection order against Hajoon, in order to fully implement the protection the officer needed Hajoon to come by the police station.

Initially I thought he wouldn't comply since he would potentially deny everything. He would deny coming to my house without my permission and he would deny what happened at the bookstore.

I didn't have his contact information since he interacted with me using a private number, fortunately they were able to track the number and were able to reach him.

I couldn't hear the conversation but after the officer spoke to him she told me that he was willing to come by. I was surprised because I never thought he would actually comply.

As time progressed I was starting to get nervous to see him again after the conversation we had because I didn't give him an answer the following day, since I left to Busan.

There was a knock on the door, the door knob was turned and the door was gently pushed open. I saw the female police officer and in came Hajoon with her.

He sat down next to me, I immediately felt a wave of fear evaporating the room. The feeling was so strong that I was unable to think properly throughout the time he was there.

"So Mr Park, do you know why you're here?" The police officer asked. I looked at Hajoon and he didn't seem nervous at all.

"No at all officer, would you mind enlightening me?" He asked.

"That wouldn't be a problem, Mrs Kim explained to me that during the past month you had been bothering her a couple of times and she feels like you're a threat to her."

She then continued to explain what I told her what happened at the bookstore and he entered my house without letting me know.

As I was looking at him he didn't seem bothered at all, he was such pretty good actor although he had no experience in acting at all.

"I didn't know that I was bothering her, he didn't mention anything to me about-"

"Don't you dare lie! I told you that you should leave me alone because I didn't want to talk to you!" I lashed out.

The officer tried to calm me down, I looked away and stared out the window. My right leg was shaking and I was on the verge of bursting into tears but at the same time I was overwhelmed with anger.

"As you can see Mrs Kim is emotional about this situation, in order to put an end to this situation would you please signed this protection order document. You can read all the requirements before signing, another officer would be here to witness everything."

After a few seconds another police officer entered the room, he was witnessing everything that took place.

Hajoon finally signed the document, when I turned to look at him I could tell he was burning with anger. He was clenching his jaw and he didn't maintain eye contact with me or any of the officers in the room.