Chapter 8

While I was in the bathroom I brushed my teeth and washed my face, I also applied my moisturizer on my face. I was constantly thinking about the kiss, did he hate me for doing it? I finally had the courage to leave the bathroom, as I opened the door I noticed that Taehyung was standing in front of the bathroom door.

I felt a knot in my stomach, I soon started to feel lightheaded but I managed to pull myself together. "Can I please go past?" I questioned. He just stood and stared at me for a few seconds before he stepped to the right in order for me to pass.

I quickly walked past him and made my way to the bedroom, I approached the wardrobe and I took out my outfit for the day. It took me a while to find something decent to wear since I wasn't planning on it going anywhere.

I dreaded going out, I just didn't like being around people. I would normally out to buy groceries or new clothes and also hanging out with friends.

As I was reaching for a black dress I saw a hand also reaching for the dress and it held onto it before I did. The hand removed the hanger off the railing and brought it towards me, I recognized the hand and it was Taehyung's.

With shaky hands I took the hanger with the dress still intact, "thank you." I thanked him in a soft voice. I didn't bother expecting an answer from him straight away, I expected silence as usual.

"You're welcome little bunny." He replied, my heart sunk and I stood there dumbfounded about what he just said. I turned around and I saw him walking towards the balcony, he then leaned forward onto the railing.

"Little bunny?" I thought to myself out loud. I thought he turned because I then saw him changing his position and stood upright.

What's going on with him?

***

Taehyung's POV

All I kept thinking about was that kiss, it just came out of nowhere. I didn't expect it at all, although it was weird that she kissed me. The thing that she probably didn't know that it was my first kiss, first ever.

It was embarrassing to know that I had never kissed a girl before yet alone them kissing me first. If I knew how to kiss I would probably kiss her back but another thing was that I was shy, extremely shy.

Also, why did I call her little bunny? That was supposed to be a secret but I accidentally said it, now she knew that I saw her as a little bunny. Worse if she thought it was her nickname.

She reminds me of Jungkook, they both have doe eyes and their two front teeth are somewhat similar to a bunny. When she met my friends on the day of the wedding I thought there was going to be some sibling energy going on between them but turns out they were just strangers.

"I want her to kiss me again, yes. I want her to, the feeling was unexplainable. I-"

"Tae? Why are you talking to yourself?"

I quickly turned around and saw Yuri behind me, her face displayed confusion and uncertainty. I rubbed the back of my head and tried to smile but I was caught, Lord Jesus save me please.

"And do you want me to kiss you?" She then asked, my jaw dropped and my eyes widened. There was no escape from this, I had to be transparent with her.

"It's okay, you don't have to feel shy. I'm your wife remember?" I nodded at her response. She smiled at me, that smile reminded me of a bunny. Call me weird.

She walked back inside the bedroom towards the bedroom door, I found myself looking at her butt. Her night dress really made it hard for me to properly get a visual of what it actually shaped like.

She closed the door and ran towards me, oh Christ my Savior. Please send holy spirit down to cause her to fall, she finally approached me. Great Jesus Christ probably hates me.

"Do you know how to kiss?" She asked, my cheeks started to burn indicating that I was blushing. I shook my head in disapproval, she giggled at my response.

"Oh, it's okay. I'll teach you, follow my lead okay?" I nodded, great. Was I actually going to kiss her? Oh no.

"Which one do you prefer to kiss first?" My gaze fell on her lips, I liked the bottom one. So plumped and pink, I sound like a pedophile...

"Bottom." I answered. She smiled again, she told me that I should follow her lead and pace since it was my first time kissing. How embarrassing.

I leaned forward kissed her like how those nasty couples just randomly plant kisses like no other. She then connected her lips to my upper lip resulting to me connecting to her bottom one.

Our pace was rather slow at first since it was my first time, there were times whereby she sucked on my bottom lip which really felt nice... I think... Maybe?

We continued to kiss until I realized she was pulling away, I didn't want her to. I wanted us to continue, I wrapped my arms around her waist and pulled her closer. She then wrapped her arms around my neck, for a first time I could safely say that I was doing well since she didn't stop me at all.

I didn't know what came over me, I slowly pulled away and looked at her with stars in my eyes. I picked her up and carrier her back inside the bedroom, I laid her down on the bed and continued to kiss her.

My hand trailed down to her right hip, I gently held onto it while I balancing myself on top of her. I felt her hand linger on my hair, weirdly enough it turned me on. I realized that I was getting hard, there was no way I was going to sleep with her yet.

She then cupped my face, she slowly broke the kiss. I moved my face away from hers but I made eye contact with her, I caught her blushing which made me feel fuzzy on the inside. "Not bad for a first timer." She complimented, honestly I was also impressed at myself.

I then planted a kiss on her neck and got off her, I extended my hand to help her get up. She kindly took my hand and got up from the bed, before she could walk away I pulled her closer to me. Her back was against my chest, I kissed her on the cheek before letting her go. Hearing her giggle warmed my heart, she's just... I don't know how explain it.

I don't know how to explain how I felt for her...

A/N
WELP! I guess this is a stepping stone for Taehyung, what do you guys think? Please vote if you liked this chapter ^^

A/NWELP! I guess this is a stepping stone for Taehyung, what do you guys think? Please vote if you liked this chapter ^^