Chapter 26

Yuri's POV

I was laying down on the couch in the living room, a blanket was placed over me causing me to feel warm and comfortable.

The softness of the blanket made me feel as if I was in heaven, I didn't want to get up at all even if I was needed somewhere around the house.

As I closed my eyes and slowly dozed off to sleep I could sense that someone was watching me, either from a close distance or a from afar.

I opened my eyes but I didn't see anyone at all, I sat up on the couch and scanned the entire surroundings until something caught my eye.

A black Mercedes Benz SLR McLaren was parked by the front gate. My first initial thought was Taehyung's parents who were inside the car but why would they be parked there without asking the security to open the gate.

If it was his parents parked outside, Taehyung would've told me that his parents were coming over while we spoke over the phone.

I saw one of the securities walk up to the gate, I obviously couldn't make out what he was saying but I then saw the security open the gate and the car drove in.

Immediately I got up from the couch, although I was wearing Taehyung's oversized shirt with only underwear on I still was determined to face whoever was in the car.

After a few minutes I saw 4 men walk towards the front door, one of them looked very similar. Normally I would be overwhelmed with fear whenever I saw that particular person but this time it was panic and worry.

They all wore full black suits, the person reminded me of an anime character. The way he walked, pride radiated off him.

The security walked in front of them and opened the door, they all entered.

"Well well, we meet again." His gaze fell onto my half exposed thighs leading down to my legs.

"Why are you wearing Taehyung's oversized shirt? You'll look better in mine." He teased which then resulted with a wink.

I rolled my eyes, "what do you want, Hajoon?" I asked.

"Is that a trick question?" He asked. "Because if it is then my answer would be is I want you." He teased again.

"What do you want? You're not supposed to be here!" I yelled.

"Calm down, I wanted to have a word with your husband." I furrowed my eyes as if I was anticipating for him to say something else with regards to what he just said.

Before I could answer I saw Taehyung walking into the from door, he looked confused at first. It was like he didn't expect to see Hajoon in person especially in Taehyung's own house.

"What's going on here?" Taehyung asked. Before I could respond Hajoon cut me off.

"You're finally here, I need to talk to you about something." Hajoon said while he crossed his arms.

"Your lovely wife, do you know her background?" Hajoon asked, I could feel myself wanting to hide in a shell and not wanting to come out until everything was over.

"I guess, I spoke to her parents and the probably told me everything about Yuri, why?" Taehyung asked.

"Do you know me?" Hajoon asked, "not my reputation, as in do you know what I was to her?" He added.

Taehyung looked at me and then looked back at Hajoon, I was worried that Taehyung was going to believe whatever nonsense Hajoon was going to tell him.

"No, not at all." Taehyung answered.

"Well, I used to like Yuri. She stole my heart without any realization until she broke it by rejecting me."

He continued to explain the things that we did as teenagers and how he saw me as his little sister at first because he caught feelings for me.

He then explained how he accidentally pushed me down the stairs, as he explained that situation Taehyung grabbed Hajoon by his blazer collar.

Hajoon's bodyguards pulled Taehyung away from Hajoon, Hajoon then dusted himself and adjusted his blazer.

"You love her don't you? You even got mad when I was explaining the satisfaction of witnessing her fall."

I quickly walked up to Hajoon and slapped him, "you were happy? Are you a psychopath?" I asked.

He rubbed his face and looked at me with a smirk, "you rejected me, you deserved it."

I could feel myself fuming with anger, I couldn't believe what he just said not only to Taehyung but to me, in front of my face.

Hajoon placed his hand on my stomach, I smacked his hand and he quickly removed it. A grin appeared on his face.

"Aww, my little Baek-hyun. Is he treating you well?" Hajoon asked sarcastically.

"He's not your damn child! He's mine?" Taehyung yelled.

"Are you sure?" He asked, Hajoon then looked at me. "Remember when Taehyung left? How you wanted to be with me so bad?" Hajoon asked sarcastically.

I immediately turned around and ran upstairs to the bedroom. I entered the bedroom and sat down on the bed while tears were rolling down my face.

I couldn't believe what Hajoon was doing, he was trying to manipulate me and possibly Taehyung. I didn't want Taehyung to believe all the nonsense that came out of Hajoon's mouth.

I kept wiping the tears away but more kept falling down, I tried to tell myself that everything was going to be alright but only negative thoughts kept piling up.

After a while I was laying down on the bed, I saw Taehyung enter the bedroom and sat down on the edge of the bed. I wanted to speak up but I was afraid, I didn't know whether if he was mad at me or not.

"Did you ever meet up with Hajoon when I wasn't around?" Taehyung questioned.

I explained that I never met up with Hajoon at all except for the encounter we had at the bookstore, and the fact that he entered my house without my permission or even letting me know.

"OK" he got up and left the bedroom soon after.

"Wait! Are you mad at me?" I asked.

Without turning to face me he only responded with a one worded answer.

"No"

***

A/N
ahem ahem... what do you think? Is Taehyung mad at Yuri or not?

 what do you think? Is Taehyung mad at Yuri or not?