Chapter 14

Taehyung's POV

I woke up early as usual, before I crawled out of bed I kissed Yuri on her forehead.

I finally crawled out of bed, I grabbed my phone off the nightstand and made my way to the balcony to get some fresh air. I sat on a chair and switched my phone on and began to scroll on social media.

Nothing grasped my attention yet until I saw something that really sparked my interest. I clicked on a video of a model that I knew, it was an interview. The first part of the interview bore me which resulted in me looking at the comments.

Everyone in the comment section kept referring to a "sneaky" remarks Hajoon made about the writer, Hana. I knew who they were talking about, they were talking about my wife Yuri. What could Hajoon possibly say about Yuri?

Thank God someone in the comment section included the time stamp so I clicked on it which led me to that part.

"Is it true that you like BTS?" The interviewer asked. Hajoon had a smirk on his face, I couldn't understand why at first but I continued watching.

"Of course! Especially Taehyung, I mean have you seen his wife Yuri? My God." What the hell? How does her know her real name? Why did he sound so passionate while talking about her? How did she come in the picture? The question was about BTS, not her.

"I'm a huge fan of her, The Demon Yoko? I absolutely love that book! Too bad she didn't write a book about me." I immediately got up and kicked the chair in pure rage.

"What the fuck!?" I screamed out loud, I had the urge to punch something but I didn't want to wake Yuri up although she probably did because of how loud i screamed. I walked back inside the bedroom and noticed that Yuri was still asleep which was surprising.

I laid down on the bed and covered my eyes with my left arm, I was on the verge of crying. I took deep breaths trying to calm myself but then immediately I thought of Hajoon, I screamed at the top of my lungs.

I was getting emotional, tears rolled down from my eyes onto my face, I was experiencing all sorts of emotions that I couldn't explain. I didn't realize that I was sobbing loud enough to wake up Yuri, I felt a pair of hands trying to hold onto me, "Don't cry my love. It's going to be okay."

I sat up and faced Yuri, she wiped the tears off my face with both her left and right thumb. She then pulled me in for a hug, her grip was tight as if she didn't want to let me go. I took hugged her back tightly wanting all of my anger, internal pain and sadness to go away immediately.

Fortunately I felt better and much more calm, we both pulled away from the hug. Yuri stared at me as if she wanted to read what was going on in my mind. "Are you alright? please be honest." she asked. I sighed, I looked down at my arm.

"I'm just feeling down about something, nothing serious by the way." I assured her although I knew it was a lie.

"What's going on?" she asked again. I tried to come up with a lie but everything that came to mind were pointless lies.

"I'm going on tour in a month time and I'm sad that you can't come with." I answered, she then smiled at me. She held my left hand while she was gently running my cheek with her free hand.

"It's okay my love, I'll be fine. You should enjoy your time with your friends and fans." I honestly felt bad that I had to leave her behind, I really wanted her to come with. I could talk to the manager and convince him, I never needed someone by my side like that before.

"I'll talk to my manager, I can't possibly manage without you." I insisted. She assured me that i shouldn't but I was willing to. I'd do anything for Yuri, she was my special gem. I'd sacrifice anything just to be with her because she makes me feel safe including my inner child.

I just wanted to be around her all the time, she made me feel... happy to say the least. I always would get giddy whenever I saw her as if my inner child was taking over. My inner child is probably finally happy, I am happy. Although this Hajoon guy pissed me off I didn't want that to make me stop loving her, we just recently got on good terms and for him to spoil it would absolutely make me loose it completely.

***

Yuri's POV

Seeing him in his emotional state always makes want to be the one that would assure him that everything was going to be okay. I didn't know what he was struggling with which made me be left in the dark for a while.

It was early in the morning and so much had went on just by hearing him scream and cry in front of me. Apparently his reason was the fact that he was leaving for tour in a month and he was sad that I couldn't come with. I didn't want what happened to affect our day ahead. He asked me if I could accompany him downstairs and I kindly agreed, we both made our way downstairs together while holding hands.

Upon our arrival the maid was cleaning the living room area, when she saw Taehyung she immediately gasped. She rushed over to us and asked why Taehyung's eyes looked puffy.

"I have an allergic reac-"

"Don't lie, he was crying because he was going on tour and he won't see me for a month.'' I answered. She approached him and pulled him in for a hug, she assured him that I was going to be completely fine and she would take care of me. They both pulled away from the hug and she kissed him on his forehead.

She helped me walk Taehyung to the living room, we both sat him down on the couch. She insisted that she was going to console him and make him feel better but I kindly refused, she had so much work to do and I had everything under control.

"No need, I'll take care of this big baby." Taehyung scoffed which made me laugh, the maid eventually agreed and continued with what she was doing.

"Taehyung, be honest with me." I instructed. He rolled his eyes and sighed.

"Of course, what is it?"

"Who's Jennie?"

A/N
oh my oh my, who could Jennie be? Who's this Jennie that randomly popped up? let me know what you guys think.

A/N oh my oh my, who could Jennie be? Who's this Jennie that randomly popped up? let me know what you guys think