Chapter 15

"Who's Jennie?" I asked. Taehyung didn't respond to the question at all. "My love, I asked you a simple question. Who's Jennie?" I repeated the question.

Taehyung looked as if he was about to release bricks out of his anus. He cleared his throat and rubbed the back of his neck.

"She's just a friend." he answered. I raised an eyebrow while looking at him, I could tell he was feeling uncomfortable and uneasy. I just smiled at him and walked away.

I made my way upstairs to the bathroom, I did my usual morning routine and a quick 15 minute shower. I was planning on going for a swim during the afternoon since the weather looked absolutely beautiful.

I approached the bedroom, I decided to wear something casual but comfortable. I put on grey sweatpants with an oversized shirt, I left the bedroom and walked back downstairs. I walked to the kitchen and decided to make something small for me to eat which was a bowl of muesli.

I sat on top of the counter and ate my muesli, Taehyung was standing outside in the front yard looking up at the sky. I placed the bowl next to me, I got off the counter and ran upstairs. I searched for my phone until I finally found it.

As I was about to leave the bedroom I heard Taehyung's phone buzz, I honestly wanted to check his phone but I didn't want to seem nosey but my curiosity always overwhelmed me.

I approached his phone and switched it on, it was a message from Jennie. I knew it, I didn't bother checking the message. I then switched the phone off and left the bedroom, I walked back to the kitchen and sat down on the counter again and continued eating while scrolling on social media.

I was on Twitter and decided to check who or what was trending, I saw that Hajoon was trending. I knew it was because of that stupid interview he did, I rolled my eyes and continued scrolling until I saw Jennie was trending.

I clicked on it and I saw that people were talking about her and Taehyung, as I continued to investigate it was said that they were rumoured to be in a relationship together.

I noticed that some people were happy for them and you get the others who were not so happy at all. It was like 50/50 ratio, all I wanted to know was why Taehyung didn't mention that he was in a relationship? Also, was Jennie the reason why he was cold to me in the beginning? Was he mad that he had to marry somebody else and not her?

Another thing, was I even his first? First kiss to be precise. I was extremely dumbfounded and confused, if the rumors were true I wouldn't have married Taehyung in the first place.

How I knew about Jennie was when I was scrolling through the comments about what people thought of Taehyung's marriage with "an author", I noticed that people kept mentioning the name Jennie. I didn't speak up about it at first because I wanted to investigate but since I can't ever shut my mouth, I asked Taehyung about it.

I exited off of Twitter and clicked on Instagram, something told me to go through my direct messages. I clicked on it but nothing unusual popped up, as I was looking through the messages my phone started to ring. It was an unknown number, I rolled my eyes and declined it but soon after the unknown number called again.

I sighed and answered it, "hello? who's this?" I asked.

"Aha, your voice still sounds amazing." my eyes widened, I recognized the voice very clearly.

"Hajoon? how did you-" before I could finish my sentence he cut me off.

"You do realize that I have connections, anyways. How's my little bunny girl doing?" I cringed when he called me little bunny, it was a nickname that everyone who knew me personally would call me because of my eyes.

"What do you want? Just leave me alone before I tell my husband that you called." I threatened him.

"No no wait, I just want to talk to you since it has been years. Look, I wanted to apologize for what I did to you. I didn't mean to-"

"Didn't mean to what? Push me down the stairs then laugh at me?" I cut him off, I heard him chuckle. This made my blood boil and my palms sweat.

"Yes that, look I was mad at the fact that you rejected me. I really like you, Yuri. I really did, now that you're dating someone who was already in a relationship. What's wrong with you?"

Wait, so it was true? Taehyung and Jennie were actually in a relationship? How did he know, he was probably lying. Yes, he was lying.

"Don't lie to me, they are not dating!" I yelled, Hajoon laughed at my response. He still had that evil, sinister laugh.

"You're so gullible, you never changed. Look, how about I show you proof that they are actually in a relationship. Would you believe me?" he asked. I remained silent for a few seconds. All that was going through my mind was Jennie and Taehyung being in a relationship and Hajoon possibly lying to me.

I saw Taehyung walking back inside the house, I immediately ended the call and placed the phone beside me and pretended as if I was eating. I didn't look up at Taehyung, I just stared at the muesli inside the bowl. My phone buzzed indicating that a notification has popped up, I picked up my phone and switched it on. It was a text message from an unknown number, probably from Hajoon.

Unknown
Don't forget, it's either you
know the truth or you're stuck
in a marriage filled with lies.

Me
Just leave me alone, you're
lying. Jennie and Taehyung are not
in a relationship.

Unknown
Continue being naive, we
both know damn well that you
and I are destined for each other.

Me
You and I? You always been a dreamer.
Stop creating false fantasies in your head!
Grow up and leave me alone.

Unknown
I WILL NEVER LEAVE
YOU ALONE. YOU'RE MINE, NOT
TAEHYUNG'S OR ANYBODY'S. I
WILL FIND YOU.

I immediately switched my phone off and placed it bedside me, my hands were shaking without command. I looked around a noticed that Taehyung was nowhere to be found, he was either upstairs.

I tried to think about positive things but nothing came to mind, I realized that I was starting to overthink. All that was going through my mind were 'what if's.' What if, what if, and what if.

What if it was true?

A/N
helloww, i hope you enjoyed the chapter. Please vote if you did, what do you guys think so far? Finally the drama is about the start and I can't wait to witness the mess that's going to take place, lmao.

 Please vote if you did, what do you guys think so far? Finally the drama is about the start and I can't wait to witness the mess that's going to take place, lmao