Chapter 4

I was woken to a loud laughter of a group of men, I slowly opened my eyes and looked around my surroundings. I rubbed my eyes and sat up on the bed, for a minute I didn't recall me falling off to sleep on the bed but I then realized I fell asleep on Taehyung's shoulder and he probably brought me upstairs to the bedroom and laid me on the bed.

I got off the bed and made my way to the bathroom, I brushed my teeth and washed my face. As I was wiping my face I saw that Taehyung entered the bathroom, he stared at me through the mirror and I did the same. We stared at each other for a few seconds before he stood next to me and soon began to brush his teeth.

As I was done wiping my face I opened the cupboard and took out my face moisturizer, as I was applying the moisturizer he left the bathroom while he was still brushing his teeth.

I always found it weird to be around him, we hardly spoke to each other yet alone have a proper conversation. We would mostly exchange glances at each other and that was it. Most of the time we had small talk about something pointless.

I was done applying the moisturizer on my face, I placed the face moisturizer back in the cupboard and left the bathroom. I bumped into someone, I looked up at the person and I realized that it was Taehyung. He was looking down at me with his toothbrush still inside his mouth.

"I'm sorry." I apologized, his gazed dropped to my lips for a few seconds before diverting back to my eyes. I slightly furrowed my eyebrows in confusion. He stepped aside allowing me to pass, I walked past him and made my way back to the bedroom.

I walked back to the bedroom and approached the wardrobe, I wasn't planning on going anywhere so I chose to wear something comfy. I took out a grey sweatpants with an oversized shirt. I still wore my bedroom slippers.

I walked downstairs to greet Taehyung's friends, "hello boys, did you guys sleep well?" I asked them. Hoseok insisted that they all indeed slept well, I was happy that they did. I didn't want guests to have a bad experience while living in my house, well Taehyung's house.

I saw the maid walk past but immediately stopped to greet me with a bright smile on her face. I told her that she should serve the guys breakfast. She bowed and made her way to the kitchen, I walked back upstairs and made my way to the study.

I sat down on the chair and turned on the laptop and began to finish up where I left off with the book I was working on. I didn't tell anyone where I was since I didn't want to get distracted since I had ADHD. As I was typing on the laptop I realized something off about the main character.

Initially, the main character's name was Taeyang, but as I was reading further I realized I wrote Taehyung at certain times. I physically cringe at the thought of writing my husband's name and not the initial name of the main character. I felt my cheeks getting warm, I immediately erased the name and replaced the name with Taeyang at the places I mistakenly wrote Taehyung.

I continued to write for a longer period of time, I then heard a knock on the door. "Come in!" I yelled. As I looked at the direction of the door i saw the maid enter.

"I brought you breakfast, please eat." She insisted, I stopped typing and pushed the laptop aside. She placed the bowel of porridge in front of me, she gently squeezed my shoulder.

"How's my Taehyung?" She asked. As I was about to answer I stuffed the porridge inside my mouth, I tried to mumble an answer but it was inaudible. I quickly swallowed the porridge.

"He's fine, he doesn't really speak to me though." I answered. I heard her chuckle at my response. I found it weird at first before she spoke up.

"Don't worry love, he's just nervous." Nervous? What was he nervous about? I wasn't that scary looking, I may looked like a nuisance but I wasn't that scary looking. Or was it because he never had any experience with a female before.

"Just know that he really likes you." She kissed the side of my head and left the study. At first I didn't hear what she said since I was focused on what I was eating but as I put the spoon in my mouth, I immediately took the spoon out my mouth and stared at the door dumbfounded.

"Wait what?" I blurted out loud, did I hear what she said correctly? Taehyung likes me? Then why did he act like I was a nuisance women trying to get his attention desperately.

He was really good at giving mixed signals.

***

I was writing the book for almost 3 hours, I decided to take a small break. I got up from the chair and paced across the study room, the whole time I was thinking about what they maid told him. Although I knew that she known Taehyung ever since he was a little boy, could he have told her certain things about him?

I didn't want to seem nosey since it was his private life I immediately dropped the thought of asking the maid about Taehyung.

I heard the doorknob turn and I immediately turned around. Taehyung entered the study room, "are you busy?" He asked. I shook my head in disapproval, "I wanted to talk to you about something."

He closed the door and approached me, "why did you cup my face yesterday?" Oh Lord now I have to explain why I did it. I could've come up with a lie but what would the lie be? His face looked hot? His face was red?

"I was worried about you, you looked extremely angry." He sighed. He wanted to say something but it seemed like something he was refraining him from saying it. I anticipated an answer out of him but to my disappointment he didn't say anything at all.

He turned around and walked out the room, I took a file that was on the desk and threw it against the wall in pure rage. I wanted to scream but I couldn't since I had visitors over and I didn't want them to get worried about me.

"Just fucking speak up!" I yelled out loud before having a mental breakdown.