Raymond sighed.

Even when he swore this way, it was not easy to ignore a patient when he was suffering in front of him.

'... Let's leave this as the last method for now. It's not as if there aren't other ways.'

Other ways.

It was easy.

Let the commoners with money spare visit!

Then he could earn money and everything would be fine.

'If I make money, I don't have to worry about when I'll be enslaved, and I can be rich. I don't have to eat more vegetable soup!'

Raymond's emerald eyes shone with craving.

Raymond's emerald eyes glittered with longing.

'To do that, I need to gain more fame. A reputation that even rich commoners can find!'

Of course, fame was still steadily building.

Because every time he treated a commoner, word of mouth spread a little bit.

But Raymond wanted a bigger shot than that.

'At this rate, it would be quicker for me to be kidnapped as a slave than for my fame to accumulate. I have to find another way! A way to get a big shot of fame all at once.'

He pondered and agonized over the method.

He needed a big event to spread his fame all at once.

'Is there any way to do that?'

***

Meanwhile, Baron Canton, the first minister of merit in this affair, was lying on his sickbed and exploding with anger.

'Damn it.'

Far from being eliminated, he did only good things for him.

He felt like he was going to have a hole in his stomach.

'It's not going to work like this.'

Baron Canton gnashed his teeth.

'I have to step on him completely before I climb any further.'

The middle-aged man with a sharp impression next to him asked.

"What should I do with him, Director?"

It was Pierre, a limb of Baron Canton.

Pierre was not a healer.

He had other abilities than healing.

So he was a cat who took on Baron Canton's dirty work.

"I don't think we should wait and see. Before the commoners in the Lyme area can be further misled, we must bring down the Penin Treatment Center."

He spoke, sinking his eyes.

"Just tell me. I will do everything in my power to destroy Penin clinic."

He spoke harshly as if he were mobilizing the underworld's most desperate people behind the scenes.

In fact, he had even secretly mobilized the underworld guilds when he was trying to bring down a competing healer.

The threatened opponent healer was scared and quickly packed their bags and left the capital.

"Not in such a prominent way. No matter how much of a bastard he is, he's of royal blood."

"What? But His Royal Highness the King doesn't care about him at all, does he?"

Baron Canton shook his head.