The difference between "novice resident" and "senior resident" was still significant.

The level of proficiency in academic skills increased, for one thing.

Surgery went up to a C, general medicine and basic medicine went up to a B, and new internal medicine was also learned.

It wasn't simply an increase in knowledge.

These additional skills were created.

[Experience of War]

[Classification: Attribute Skill

Grade: Legendary

Proficiency Level: D

-Experience is the most important asset for a surgeon. Through many experiences, your surgical proficiency will increase!

-The sensory stat during surgery increased by 3!

-The more experience you have in the future, the more your state will increase!]

'Huhu. Of course, I still have a long way to go, but still, at best, I won't fall out of competition with grade C and D healers.'

No one above a B grade would be in training.

So, even though they were his rivals, they were the C and D-grade intermediate and lower-grade healers.

He couldn't lose even if he got bored.

A message just came to mind.

[Quest has occurred!]

[Complete your compulsory education with excellence!]
(Medical Art Quest)

[Grade: One Scalpel

Difficulty: Low

Description: The time has finally come to evaluate your medical skills! Get excellent grades in front of everyone!
People will judge you again based on your grades!

Clear condition: Completion of compulsory education with distinction

Reward: Bonus level up, 15 skill points

Bonus: Re-evaluation of medical art]

'Complete with distinction? Don't mention it! This time I intend to be at the top of my class!'

Raymond spoke solemnly.

"Hanson, I intend to be at the top of the class this time for the compulsory education."

"...!"

"There's a reason why I must."

Reason.

It was precisely for the prize money.

First place would be awarded 1,000 pennies.

'I can't miss out on this kind of public money.'

Raymond still owed a lot of money.

He was going to take the prize money and save the rest of his life!

"I'm going to make sure to eat meat..."

"That's my senior. You are going to teach these foolish healers a valuable lesson, aren't you?"

"..."

Hanson's eyes flared with admiration and hot passion.

He tried to open his mouth hastily as if he was about to misunderstand something again, but Hanson didn't listen.

"No, I didn't even think of it that way..."

"I understand your desire to transform healers for the sake of their patients. I am sorry for being an ugly disciple. I should have known better than to think of your feelings beforehand."