Even outside the Bay Area, people were beginning to mention Raymond's name soon.

"I heard that the epidemic almost spread to the nation's capital recently, but one of the healers came out and resolved it."

"That's really good to hear. Who is it? That healer to be grateful for?"

"Don't be surprised. His name is Raymond. Isn't it? He's the illegitimate child of His Highness the King."

"What? Really? Wasn't he very ugly? I heard he's a bastard who couldn't even qualify as a healer for five years."

"I thought so too. I heard he had just completed something very difficult. I was surprised."

People reacted with astonishment.

Dirty illegitimate child.

Disgusting filth.

Ugly moron.

This was the general public's view of Raymond.

For the first time, however, other rumors began to circulate.

Many people were still skeptical, but the fact that such rumors were circulating was a very positive thing.

But some of the less pleasant reactions were due to the "Order of the Wand of Light" that Raymond had received.

Public healers were outraged that a "pseudo healer" like Raymond was awarded such a medal.

"Outrageous! No one who uses such phony tricks should be awarded the Order of the Wand of Light!"

Phony tricks. Referring to medical science.

For orthodox healers, medical science was nothing more than an unfounded cure that suddenly popped up.

"Saint Alex would weep in his grave!"

These were the healers of the Maple Healing Center, one of the three major healing centers in the capital.

"Something must be done!"

In fact, there was a reason they were so sensitive.

The Bay Area, where Raymond was located, and the Lyme area, where Maple Clinic was located, were right on each other's doorsteps.

If Raymond's reputation continued to grow, they might lose patients.

"We can't afford to lose our patients to a bullshit man who uses that kind of cheating."

The healers thought cheerfully. The Maple Healing Center had built up an absolute influence in the Lyme District, where the common people lived.

The Iron Fortress.

That was the prestige of the Maple Clinic in the Lyme area.

However, someone dared to look into its iron walls.

Someone who used the uninteresting art of medicine.

"I heard that the other day he used a bizarre technique called blood transfusion. Injecting blood into a stranger. Oh! Heavens!"

"We must find a way!"

"For the patient's sake, we can't just leave him like this!"

As their voices became more and more agitated, a gentle voice echoed through the conference room.

"Is that all the agenda for today's meeting?"

"..!"

It was a low, female voice, but everyone in the conference room kept their mouths shut as if they were lying.