Garman was not the only one who marveled.

Some of the nobility also marveled and had this thought.

'That's great for a lowly bastard. It's hard to see that even in nobles.'

'And he's made contributions one after another. Is it still true that a lineage of the king is a lineage of the king?'

Of course, that was only part of it.

Most of the nobles still treated Raymond like an insect.

Still, the fact that even some of them had begun to change their perceptions was quite significant.

"I understand. If you insist, I'll make sure the reward money is paid."

"Thank you, Your Highness!"

'Yes! The money!'

Raymond swallowed back tears of joy.

'When I get the reward money, I'll go buy one bottle of champagne first. I'll also buy one of the finest clothes and go in... no, I have to pay off my debt first. My way.'

After the recent sweep of the Darkblade Guild, he received some aid money to help him breathe easier, but it still wasn't enough.

He had always seen a lot of indigent patients.

It was Raymond who became a bigger and bigger debt collector as his sneaking debts increased.

'Of course, there is a reward money amount determined by merit, so I can't pay off all the debts this one time. Still, it will give me a little breathing room.'

However, there was something strange.

People were too busy marveling.

Prime Minister Galman murmured in astonishment.

"You really think about your patients without greed, don't you? Reward money. You must have asked for such a small prize because you are compelled to accept no prize for your achievements."

Raymond understood why the nobles admired him so much.

For a wealthy aristocrat, the reward is probably the least significant award.

'Anyway, the way the rich think.'

Raymond shook his head.

"Your Highness, I don't think it is right to give the Baronet only a simple reward money. How about giving the Order of the Wand of Light to him?"

Raymond looked startled.

The wand of light!

It was a healing wand that had been used hundreds of years ago by an Ex-Class healer Alex, a saint of the Kingdom of Houston.

He had healed many patients with the wand of light.

The order was a great honor because it was named after the staff used by such a saint.

"I think the Baronet is well deserving of the Order of the Wand of Light because he prevented the spread of an epidemic in the capital."

King Odin stood still for a moment and then nodded.

'He's decided to award me the Order of the Wand of Light!'

'I can't believe I'm receiving the Order of the Wand of Light after living as a failure for the past years of my life.'

Raymond's eyes shook.

It had a different meaning than the other rewards.

This was a medal only given to healers.