Hanson spoke cautiously.

Kansir nodded as if he had a point.

"It will be all right to purify the patients over a fire, so the healer should leave for a while and come back."

Raymond clenched his fist.

'What should I do?'

If it's not smallpox, isn't it unfair that patients are burned to death?

'If I could see with my eyes, I could tell if it was really smallpox.'

In the end, it was a choice.

Whether or not to risk contagion for the sake of the patient.

'I don't think anyone will say anything if I just leave and pretend I don't know.'

He was secretly tempted by a corner of his chest.

Usually, given his goals, it was right to pretend not to know and leave. It wasn't something that money could do.

But Raymond couldn't quite get his foot in the door.

How could he be a healer if he turned his back on a patient who was about to die a regrettable death?

'Damn it. act as a healer. Why is it so difficult?'

That's when it happened.

A message popped into his head!

[You've been given a quest!]

[Save patients in danger of unfair death!]

(Medicine Quest)

Precedence: Small Medical Class

Difficulty: Medium

Clear Conditions: A number of patients infected with an epidemic are in danger of burning to death. This is not the right treatment. Use your knowledge to prevent their innocent deaths!

Reward: Bonus level up, 20 skill points

Raymond closed his eyes tightly and spoke impulsively.

"No, I'm not leaving."

"Senior?"

"Healer?"

Raymond bit his lip and said.

"Maybe it's not smallpox. I'll move to check."

'What am I going to do if I move? I could die. Even if I live, I'll be pockmarked. You idiot!'

Such a cry hit his head, but it was already spilled water.

The thought that a healthy person might be burned alive to death was something he could never leave.

It seemed that no matter what kind of wealth and glory he would enjoy in the future, he would not be at ease.

'Damn it. There must be a way. To save the patients and be safe.'

He didn't want the contagion to spread.

Raymond was desperately worried.

Save the patient and be safe for yourself.

'Think! There's got to be a way!'

Through his knowledge of "general medicine," he came up with the transmission routes of infectious diseases.

Smallpox was a droplet spread.

Which meant that the patient's spit or snot spread by coughing.

'Since there are no specialized medical masks, there is no way to physically prevent such droplets from entering the airways.'