But it didn't matter.

'Now, developing skills is more important than making money. I'll be the best healer. If I become the best healer, wealth, prosperity, and honor will naturally follow.'

Raymond had a feeling.

In this world where heals are everything, he couldn't make ordinary efforts to be recognized by people for medicine.

He was not going to be a mere healer.

He would definitely be the best healer.

It was not going to be easy.

It was going to be very difficult and hard.

But he would definitely make it.

So he would be the best healer and win both wealth and honor.

That's how Raymond made a firm commitment.

***

In a magnificent castle.

Besides the second prince, Kairen, there was someone else who was paying attention to Raymond.

Third Prince Remerton!

Along with the second prince, he was considered a powerful heir to the throne.

"Raymond rejected Raul Treatment Center's offer and decided to open a new one?"

"Yes, Your Highness."

The third prince, Remerton, showed interest in his intelligent eyes.

The third prince, who cited his cold judgment and superior brains as his strengths, had an intellectual image.

"Unexpected. Of course, I thought he would accept Raul Treatment Center's offer."

"That's what this is about. Even though His Highness took care of it."

He said to no one in particular.

As a matter of fact, there was a reason why Raul Treatment Center had suggested the scout for Raymond.

The third prince, Remerton, had suggested it to him.

'I was going to give him a good opportunity because I was grateful for what he did for Count August. It can't be helped.'

Remerton shook his head.

It was a shame that he kicked the blessing that had fallen to him after all the consideration he had given him.

It was a pity.

'I was thinking of using him by my side as a healer at a later date, once he's managed to use the teachings of the Raul Healing Center, but I doubt that will happen.'

Remerton managed to evaluate Raymond's "medicine" to be not so bad.

If he was taught at the Raul Treatment Center, where the best healers are gathered, he may be a pretty useful healer.

But he couldn't believe he kicked such a good opportunity.

Remerton thought Raymond was foolish.

"Right, where will it open?"

"In the capital."

"I see. Where in the capital?"

Remerton asked in a voice that lost interest.

His perception of Raymond quickly clouded in his head.

There was the life of a healer who opened a small treatment center.

He would lead a boring life, seeing patients of no importance.

Calm as if nothing had happened, Remerton did not have the spirit to waste on a healer of no importance.