Of course, if he was dying right now, he could ignore everything and try to transfuse him, but his priority was to maintain his vitals through infusion and try to stop the bleeding through surgery.

'If I get a position later, I'll have to prepare equipment for blood transfusions.'

In any case, that was for later.

The surgery was carried out.

After inhaling a herb with hallucinogenic effects and disinfecting the wound with a herb containing a natural antibiotic, he raised his hand blade.

'Can I do it?'

Ba-dump.

Such worries arose unavoidably as he was about to begin.

'What if the blade goes through a vital organ? I'll never be able to save him then.'

There were not only internal organs in the abdomen.

There were numerous generals. The liver, kidneys, spleen, great vessels, etc.

If even one of them had been damaged, it would have been impossible for Raymond's current abilities to get a handle on it.

'The liver, kidneys, and spleen should be fine, given the location of the injury. Simple visceral damage is more likely, but it's also possible that important blood vessels have been damaged.'

Important blood vessels.

It meant essential blood vessels such as the celiac arteries and the context of the liver.

'Perhaps if the wound is deep enough, I can't rule out the possibility that the [1]aorta is damaged.'

Raymond gulped down his spit.

'That would be impossible even with my Hand of a Warrior skill.'

The sensory stat was the ability to further accentuate the fine control of the body, namely dexterity.

Although it helped greatly in surgery, that did not make up for the disparity in ability.

To perform highly difficult surgeries required not only "manual dexterity" but also knowledge and experience in surgery.

'Quit acting like you're scared, Raymond! You can't solve anything if you're always afraid and confused!'

Raymond took a deep breath to calm his chest.

'Let's do it. Use the Hand of a Warrior.'

[You have enabled the Hand of a Warrior skill!]

[Your senses are temporarily elevated!]

[Senses: 16 → 26]

The sensations in his fingertips became more acute.

With a strange feeling of elation, Raymond moved his hand.

Slice.

The skin was ripped open with the small blade.

He wondered if it was because his sensory stat had nearly doubled since his last surgery. It became much softer to open.

The skin, dermis, fat layer, muscles, and peritoneum revealed themselves as the blade passed over them.

"..."

Hanson's eyes wavered at the sight.

Raymond was the same way, not used to the internal appearance that appeared. It was barely his second surgery.

He even felt the urge to close his eyes.

However, Raymond did not turn away.

'Concentrate! This patient's life is in my hands! If I can't do it, he'll die!'