Among them, Count August supported the third prince.

Realizing the great plot being hatched by the second prince, the most powerful candidate for the throne, he disguised himself as a commoner and went to a secret location, where he was about to inform the third prince.

Then suddenly, he was attacked by a robber on the street.

'No, it wasn't just a robber. It was an assassin who aimed at me.'

Perhaps the heavens helped him, he was finally able to dodge and escape, but that was as far as he got. The bleeding was too much.

'Let's just hang on a little longer. There's the Belland Treatment Center not far away. I can get it there and receive treatment.'

Belland Treatment Center.

It was one of the best treatment centers in the capital of the kingdom.

There was a lot of resentment among the poor commoners for the money, but the abilities were worth believing.

'As a grade-A healer, Director Bax will be able to treat my wounds.'

He was familiar with daggers to the abdomen, which was impossible with ordinary healing powers.

Rank B minimum. No, only an A-rank healing would be able to keep him alive.

'Wake up, Klein! If you faint here, you die!'

Holding onto his ever-heavy eyelids desperately, Klein took a step.

'A little bit more, just a little bit more!'

Just like that, after such a frightening time, he had reached the Belland Treatment Center.

"The patient?!"

"He got stabbed in the abdomen! Call the chief healer, Lance!"

As he heard the rumbling, Klein felt a sense of relief.

He was saved.

As long as he continued to receive treatment, he would pass the point of death.

Soon a young man who appeared to be a healer appeared before him.

He was a young man who had just shed his boyishness, but he did not make a good impression. He looked impatient and as if he had a bad personality.

'...I don't think he's a good healer.'

But now he was not in a position to choose between cold and hot water. He had to get healed right away.

It was the moment he was about to open his mouth.

He heard a ridiculous voice.

"What? What kind of beggar is here?"

"...!"

It was a voice that shed annoyance.

Klein was bewildered as if his eyes were going to pop out.

'What did he just say?'

Come to think of it, he was now a poor commoner himself in appearance.

This was because he had thoroughly disguised himself in order to make secret contact with the third prince.

Since the Belland Clinic only dealt with those who had money, it was only natural that it was not appropriate for the poor to come.

'No, that's not the case.'

He clenched his teeth, but it was not the time to get into trouble. He had to get treatment quickly.

"I-In my chest..."