He had not said that he wanted a reply, but Prime Minister Galman continued to speak.

"He's changed beyond recognition."

Prime Minister Galman was naturally aware of Raymond's existence.

'He was such a pitiful kid.'

A child born as the king's illegitimate son, treated as filthy filth, and subjected to countless torments.

The Prime Minister, Galman, secretly felt pity for Raymond.

'Being the bastard son of the noblest of kings, he was given no help whatsoever.'

Raymond would not have suffered this much if he were the illegitimate child of a small rural nobleman.

He had to suffer greater pain because he was the filthy remains of the noblest person, respected by all, and no help was given to the poor thing.

'I heard that he was bullied for his lack of talent even after he joined an apprenticeship, but it seems that heaven helped. Thank God.'

Prime Minister Galman remembered the sight of Raymond he had just seen.

He was impressed by the way he talked about himself with confidence, despite his nervousness.

In particular, he was greatly impressed by the way he cared for his patients.

These days, only greedy healers abound.

Few healers cared about their patients as much as Raymond did.

... Of course, it was a misunderstanding, but Raymond's facial acting was such a gem that it slipped over.

'It's a shame he didn't awaken his healing talents. I don't know what medicine is exactly, but it shouldn't be as good a treatment as healing. There must be a limit.'

There was no way that a treatment that was not heals could be superior.

It was the natural common sense and belief of people around the world.

He saw the saving of the princess in front of his eyes, but it was insufficient to break the wall of prejudice formed for hundreds or thousands of years.

'Isn't it a skill similar to that of a mid-level healer even if it's roughly low-level?'

Prime Minister Galman guessed so.

'But if it's that much, it won't affect his eating and living. That's a relief.'

Prime Minister Galman was able to assuage a little bit of pity in the corner of his heart.

Living by eating well.

It was a great success for an illegitimate child.

Illegitimate children were rejected everywhere, so it was difficult to get a job.

"Anyway, it's really good that he had abilities, albeit somewhat bizarre. Isn't that right?"

"..."

King Odin still had no answer.

Galman clicked his tongue.

'Anyway. You're going to be punished for what you've done by the heavens.'

Galman was a long-time close friend of King Odin.

Therefore, he knew Odin's true feelings better than anyone else.

King Odin was not completely devoid of love for Raymond.

No matter how much of an illegitimate child he was, how could he not have a shred of love for a child who was his own blood?