49 | His Aphrodite

HIS APHRODITE: A jjk smut written by @orgkoov on Instagram.

WARNING: explicit content 🔞

Jeongguk was always a supportive dom. He loved to worship what was his, he loved to insult his goddess, his aphrodite. He always loved degradation, putting you in your place, he loved it. He never went overboard, he was always a soft dom with a big sex drive. He was rough yet he holds you with so much care. He loves to tell you that you are a slut but he never once let you keep your head down or let you feel any less than a goddess. He was the type of person who would fuck you just right, rough and hard and give you all the cuddles and aftercare you deserve.

“Babe,” Jeongguk called you while sitting on the sofa, manspreading. You sat on the bed like an obedient child, hands on your knees as you sat on your tibia and fibula, back straight, in a black lingerie, your breasts were completely exposed with only the red crosses barely covering your nipples. It seriously looked obscenely hot; black thong covering your most intimate part.

Jeongguk signaled you to come to him with his index finger. You slowly got up from the bed and walked to him until his face was in front of your breast bone, at some distance.
Jeongguk got up and closed the distance by approaching you and took your face in both of his palms. You shivered with need. He slid his hands down then traced his index finger down your neck, over your breasts and stopped at your navel. His eyes looked like he was in a trance as he examined every inch of your body, which was completely exposed through the sheer fabric.

Jeongguk closed his eyes briefly. When he opened them, the same look of awe remained on his face. “you look so fucking hot.” with that he dropped to his knees. He wrapped his hands around your waist as he pushed you into him, kissing your navel with love and swirling his tongue slowly over your stomach. He lowered his mouth in soft kisses, stopping between your legs. Slipping his hand into the back of your thong, he roughly gripped the material before sliding it slowly down your legs. As he stood up with your underwear in his hand, he said, “Fuck. They’re drenched.”

He can't waste to devour you, his goddess, that's what every inch of his body screamed. His crotch, his eyes, his adam apple as he gulped, everything screamed just one thing 'i am gonna fuck you into oblivion, my queen.'

Taking your hand in his, Jeongguk led you over to his bed. Sitting down on the edge, he lifted you onto him. Your knees wrapped around his thighs, and your bare pussy straddled his erection over the material of his pants. His eyes were hazy as he looked up at you. “you know i love you and i respect you alot, right?” I hesitatingly answered his question with a yes, but asked another question "why?", He chuckled and replied, “Good, because i am gonna fuck you like i hate you, with nothing but disrespect.” your bare pussy clenched at his words as he whispered these sinister words near your left ear with a sinful and seductive voice. “please fuck me, master."

You know it’s a no brainer to him—pull you down to the sheets and fuck every coherent thought from your head until all you can say is his name, all you can smell is his scent, all you can taste is his lips, all you can think and feel is him. To turn you into a brainless doll, cockdrunk and too fucked up to think anything. And he does; Jeongguk takes care of you in whatever way you need it, whenever you need it. His personal favorite is folding you in half and breaking you down with every stroke.

“ride my thigh.” it wasn't a request, it was a command. You slowly started to move your hips against his thighs. In no seconds, you became a mess. A hot panting mess as a rivulet of sweat runs down your back. Legs overworked, face heated with the blood rush in your body. Struggling to hold your moans as your clit bumps against the thick muscles of his thigh. You're going to burst any second. It's close, so close, so fucking close that it drives you crazy. Jeongguk drives you crazy, his touch drives you insane.