12 | Writer Jeon

"Okay do like we don't have anything?" Writer jeon's assistant asked

"Okay do like we don't have anything?" Writer jeon's assistant asked. Leaving a heavy sigh, jeon replied, "no, I am out of smut ideas. I want to add new smut to this book." Jeon massaged his temple with his fingers. "Maybe I can help you."

Those words came out as a whisper from her mouth. Jeon's head shoots up to his assistant. "What?" That came out as a yell from his mouth. The assistant who is in her twenties is telling him, a single father, a man in his forties, that she can help in $ex? Was she saying this?

"Will you please elaborate?" Jeon asked calmly. "Umm, you see. A man in his forties is lonely, he has a beautiful assistant but he is busy with his book. And now he wants something new, how about his assistant helps him?" The beautiful girl slides her fingers from his shoulder to chest, chest to the torso, torso to belt.

Jeon wasn't able to do anything apart from breathing heavily. He was a man, who didn't get his needs fulfilled for 10 years. It was not new to him. He had a high $ex drive but the last time he touched someone was his late arranged wife. He had a fling for his assistant but she was too young. "W- stop" jeon tried to stop her but his body wanted something else.

His words were saying no but his hands that gripped the chair tightly were telling her to go on. And she did. She went on her knees and unbuttoned his belt. She slowly pulled his jeans down and roam her hand around his muscular thighs. His boxers were still on. He was needy.

Jeon was done. He wanted it now. He wanted to have it with her. Teasingly she outlined his boxer, "please" he moaned. Licking her lips, she slowly pulls the black fabric down to expose his aching co-ck. He looks down at her as she moaned at the sight. He moans so deliciously when she reach out and grip the base.

Leaning in, she gives the head a lick, letting a soft noise then she taste the prec-um bubbling out. His hand grips her hair as she wraps her lips around him. A throaty moan escapes and he rolls his eyes back. She gripped his hips as she push her way down, swallowing around him to pull out moans from his mouth. His grip on her hair tightens. She groaned as she felt him hit the back of her throat and the vibrations almost send him over the edge right there.

She moves her head up and down, encouraging jeon to grab at her hair and guide her. She moans and groans around the heavy co-ck in her mouth. She could taste the salty taste of prec-um as she swallow around him once more. Jeon was a mess under her. Her eyes flicker up and see him staring at her with his eyes drowning her in lust. His beautiful dark locks sticking everywhere.

His cheeks are red with want as his breath quickens. She grips the base as she groans one more time and his hand tightens as his voice breaks. "Fuck." he threw his head back in pleasure. "Close." That makes her move faster, dragging him closer to the edge. His moans get louder. His voice gets deeper. His grip turns her on even more. He tries to pull her away as he spills but she just kept her eyes on his face as she swallows every drop. She pulls away when he finishes and grins at him.

"Good? Got any idea or shall I move one step further?"