31 | Thigh Riding

I was in the kitchen of the apartment that I shared with my boyfriend Jeongguk cooking dinner and listening to music while enjoying a glass of wine

I was in the kitchen of the apartment that I shared with my boyfriend Jeongguk cooking dinner and listening to music while enjoying a glass of wine. Jeongguk texted me earlier that he would be running a bit late because of practice and it bummed me out a little and made me a bit anxious. Tonight I planned on telling him one of my kinks. Something that I have always wanted to try. I was on my second glass of wine when I heard the front door of the apartment open then close.

"I'm home baby, where are you?!" Jeongguk asked.

"In the kitchen babe I'm cooking!" I replied.

A few seconds later I felt a pair of arms wrap around me and I couldn't help but smile. This was my favorite part of the day; when Jeongguk would come home after a long day and wrap his arms around me from behind and would just be very sweet and loving. Even after being together for two and a half years, he was still super romantic and tried his best to be the most amazing boyfriend ever, even if he was a thousand miles away. I felt Jeongguk give me soft kisses on my cheek as we swayed along to the music.

"I missed you today." He whispered in my ear.

"I missed you more. Go wash up babe for dinner. It's just about done." I smiled, turning off the stove.

"Ok but give me a proper kiss first." He chuckled.

I turned around and wrapped my arms around him and pressed my lips against his, giving him a quick kiss. He then left the kitchen to go wash up and I grabbed the plates and placed them on the table along with the food. A few moments later Jeongguk joined me at the, freshly showered, table.

"This looks good babe. Good job!" He smiled.

"Thank you, I love to eat now!" I said, starting to eat.

I was silent for half of the meal as I was thinking about how I was going to tell Ioscok what I needed to tell him. Jeongguk noticed that I was deep in thought and it concerned him.

"Everything ok baby? You look like you're deep in thought about something.” Jeongguk asked.

I took a deep breath and drank the rest of my wine. I needed to tell him now while I had the courage to do so.

"Babe I have something to tell you. It's nothing major I promise." I answered.

"Oh? Well tell me." Jeongguk said, taking a bite of his food.

"Well I know our sex life is amazing and all but I have a secret and it's something that I want to try. Promise me that you won't judge me for it." I said.

"I promise I won't judge you now tell me." He smiled.

"I want to ride your thigh. I want you to help me get off by clenching your thigh muscles and tell me what a good girl I am. I've been wanting this for a while." I confessed.

Jeongguk didn't say anything. He got up from his chair and walked over to me. He pulled me up from my chair and roughly pulled me towards him and kissed me deeply. He took one of his hands and slipped it into my panties and fingered me slowly.

"So my kitten wants to get off on daddy's thigh hmm? How badly do you want it?" He hissed.

"I want it so badly. Please let me ride your thigh, daddy." I whimpered.

"Put away dinner and wash the dishes. Meet daddy in the bedroom when you're done and don't keep me waiting." He commanded, smacking my ass.

I quickly put the leftovers away and washed the dishes and put them away then walked to the bedroom. I was greeted by a shirtless Jeongguk sitting on the edge of the bed and he looked like he could eat me up in a second. I could hear my heart beat loudly in my chest as I waited for his orders.

"Strip for daddy but do it slowly." He demanded.

I slowly took off my shirt and tossed it aside. I looked up at Jeongguk and he licked his lips and smirked at me. I took off my pajama shorts and threw them next to my shorts. I bit my lip and took off my soaked panties and tossed those as well.

"You look so pretty kitten. Come ride daddy's thigh like a good girl." Jeongguk whispered.

I walked towards him and straddled his thigh. I started out at a slow pace and had my arms around Jeongguk's shoulders for support.

"Oh you're so wet kitten. You're dripping around daddy's thigh. Go faster." He said, smacking my ass.

I rode his thigh faster and let out a loud moan as I felt him flex his thigh muscles then relaxed them. He did it again and held it and I grinded on his thigh faster and harder. I could feel myself getting close to my orgasm and I went even faster.

"That's it... cum right on daddy's thigh. God you look so beautiful." He groaned.

I moaned loudly as I came super hard all over Jeongguk's thigh. He helped me get off of his thigh and he gently laid me down on the bed.

"You had your fun but now its daddy's turn." He grinned.

He took off his boxers and climbed on the bed. He got in between my legs and grabbed his hardened cock. He took the head of his cock and slipped it inside my wet pussy then pulled it back out and rubbed it on my clit.

"You want daddy to fuck you? Beg for it." He hummed.

"Fuck me daddy please. Your kitten needs your cock so badly." I begged.

Without warning he slammed his cock deep inside me and rubbed my clit as he thrusted at a fast pace. The only sounds that were heard was the sound of our moans, the headboard hitting the wall, and the sound of skin slapping against each other. My second orgasm was slowly unwinding in my stomach and I could no longer hold back.

"Daddy I'm cumming! Oh fuck I'm gonna cum!" I panted.

"Daddy's cumming too. Let go, kitten." He groaned.

I gripped the sheets tightly and sobbed as I came super hard around Jeongguk's cock. Seconds later Jeongguk let out a loud moan and his thrusts became sloppy as he came.

Once we rode out our highs he pulled out and laid next to me.

"So can we do this again soon babe?" I asked.

"Of course. Anything for you." He replied.

We grabbed our clothes and put them back on, too tired to take a shower. I snuggled under the covers and in Jeongguk's arms. This was definitely a night to remember.