20 | Walking Dead

This was not supposed to be like this

This was not supposed to be like this. People with blood on their hands and walking dead outside the door were not supposed to make out. But that was happening. You and jungkook were making out in the room while the walking dead, zombies, was searching for food, humans flesh. Swirling his tongue on your bottom lip, he asked for entrance, which you gladly gave. The heat make-out session was not supposed to take place right now, in this situation. Where zombies were heard outside but he cared? No. "Hmm" you moaned in the kiss when his tongue hit almost the back of your throat. Tongue technology. You both pulled away from the kiss as you were out of breathing. 

"Guk, this is not a good idea. We have to get out of here." You said while breathing heavily. "It's thrilling." He commented. You would be lying if you say that it didn't arouse, you because you were leaking down there. He smiled and kissed your forehead before going down to your neck and attaching his lips to your sweet spot.

Your hand which was on his bicep quickly went to cover your mouth, preventing yourself to stop making any noise that can attract the deads.  And the other squeezed his hand. "Hmm," he hummed lightly against your skin, as he sucked your sweet spot. Your grip on his bicep tightened as he sucked harder. Flickering his tongue on your sweet flesh, sucking on your honey skin, he created a big hickey there. 

He pulled away from your neck and kissed the mark he created before kissing you again. "I love you." He said before pulling your pants down your ass, his hand spanked your ass, leaving a handprint. He rubbed the red spot before pulling his pants and boxer down, leaving his thick and veiny c0ck free. He slowly pulled your panties down. "Let's do it on the bed," he said as he looked at the bed which was begging him to do you there. He took your hand and slowly guide you to the bed. You giggled lightly as you dropped yourself on the bed. He smiled and kissed your forehead again.

Jungkook hovered above you, supporting himself with his hand. His hands start gentle, caressing your sides before reaching between your legs. His fingers find their way into your heat, massaging around your entrance. “I guess you’re already wet enough for my c0ck, huh?” He chuckles before slipping a finger in. You whine as he begins to finger fuck you, the sound of your juices filling the room. “Please guk, I need your c0ck” you whimper as his finger adds just enough pleasure to make you ache for more. He pulled his fingers away and pulled your pants more down. 

"You are going to take all of me and no noise, you don't want to attract them, right?" Jungkook said as he stroked himself a few times, before pushing himself in your heat. "Ahh-hmmp" you almost moaned out loud but jungkook was quick enough to cover your mouth. "Shit- stay quiet and stop clenching if you want me to let you walk properly," he said as he didn't move so that you could adjust to his thickness. “So tight,'' jungkook groaned as you clenched around his thick length.

“Mmm '' you moaned, throwing your head back as he thrust into you. “You like it when I fuck you like this don’t you Y/N'' jungkook hisses. You nodded your head vigorously. He kept thrusting at you at a slow pace, but his thrusts were rough and hard. They were enough to make you cum in seconds, even his lustful gaze was enough for you to cream your panties. You felt the build in your stomach as you clenched around him, harder, which indicated to him that you were close. 

“You want to come Y/N?” jungkook asks through gritted teeth, angling his dick so that he can hit your g-spot, making you cry out against his palm. “Yes please!” You screamed against his palm. Jungkook buries his face in your neck, roughly sucking on a patch of exposed skin as he continues to ram into you relentlessly, losing himself completely. “Then come for me” With those four words, you came undone. Your orgasm ripped through you, in strong, erratic waves, making your vision go white and your body arch off the bed.

Your nails rake up jungkook's back as you pulsate around his thick c0ck, your walls spasming, clenching, shooting your c-um on his dick. White-hot pleasure courses through you in blots, waves, flowing through your veins, making your toes curl. “Fuck you feel so good Y/N” he moans, slamming one last thrust into you, shooting his seed into your warm, sensitive body. 

Jungkook removed his palm from your mouth as you shake violently, your breathing extremely harsh as your body goes limp. "I love you," jungkook said and kissed your forehead, you smiled and said I love you back before pulling him into a deep kiss. Jungkook quickly pulled away from you and said, "let's get out of here. There's help outside, they are helping the uninfected get out." 

You nodded to his words and pulled your pants and panties up. The mixture of your and jungkook's juice sticks to your panties and skin, but right now, getting out was your main intention.

Jungkook did the same, after buckling his pants up, he took you again and he guided you to the window. You were on the first floor so getting out of the window was easy, and better as there were zombies outside the door. Jungkook opened and looked out of the window. There was just a pipe, getting down with pipe was risky, he sighed and turned around, his main motive was to get 'you' out. Jungkook looked around the room and there were 4 curtains in the room. Jungkook quickly let go of your hand and began to get those curtains. 

After getting those curtains, he quickly knotted them together and after knotting he pulled them to see if they were good enough to hold your weight. He tied one corner to the bed and threw the other out of the window, the other corner reached the ground, and to your luck, the ground was empty. Jungkook held your hand and began to pull you out. You chuckled as you asked, "where did you learn all these?" "circumstances" he held the curtain-rope and began to get out, slowly.

"Follow me." He commanded as he slowly began to go down, you followed his lead and in a blink, you both were on the ground, safely. He licked his lips and began to pull you to the closed door. "Climb the wall, you know you can, right?" He looked deeply into your eyes, you nodded. 

Something was wrong, you were getting that uneasy feeling but before you could think further, jungkook held out hind hands, so that you can climb the wall. Taking a deep breath, you put your foot on his hand, and he pushed his hands upward to give your body a push and you were on the top of the wall. You smiled and looked back, holding out your hand, you indicate him to climb too but to your surprise, he smiled sadly and called your name, "Y/n," he took two steps backwards, your eyes widened and instantly your eyes watered. "J-Jungkook?." You called him with a shaky voice. "I LOVE YOU." He shouted before pulling his shirt down from his neck, revealing some scratches,

"No." You whispered as those tears which were in your eyes were now on your cheeks. "Please no.". You said, loud enough for him to listen. " I love you." "I love you too, please don't do this." You sobbed. "Y/n go, my thirst is kicking in." Jungkook warned you as he was feeling thirsty. 

"No, I won't" you were also stubborn. "You know, we may have a baby in future." He chuckled sadly. "Yes babe, for me, for the future baby, come here." You tried to lure him but it was of no use. "If everything goes good, keep it. If no, then abort it and GO." He shouted as he cried. 

"Guk..." You whispered as you saw him slowly turning into the de-ads. "I love you." He said with a smile for one last time before turning into the crowd of zombies. You were pulled to the other side by a police officer. "Are you alright?" The officer asked. "NO." You shouted and sobbed as jungkook's beautiful smile, his forehead kisses and his I love yous replayed in your head.

"I love you, love." You whispered, as your eyes began to close and you passed out.