41 | my precious doll

Jungkook couldn’t breathe

Jungkook couldn’t breathe. He was helpless

his chest heaves, but the air kept stalling in his throat, rumbling into a guttural grunt as his eyes travel up and down your sopping wet figure. your hands were on your own body, caressing it as the steaming water washes the suds from your body wash away, and he was jealous. jealous of your hands— jealous of the water that had the privilege of touching your silken flesh. he so desperately wanted to move closer, to grab for you, but he knew the rules.

he could only touch if he was invited. He could only fuck you when you were a doll. His mute doll. He can have all his ways with you, just need one word from you.

so, instead, he stood in the corner of the room and watched, cock hard and aching in his trousers, fists tightly balled at his sides. you were always kind enough to draw the curtain back so he could watch you bathe, even if it meant you’d have to clean the bathroom floor afterwards, mopping up the splattered bath water. maybe you liked it a little too much when he watched you. the heat of his stare rivaled the hellfire raining from the faucet, even, and you loved the way it stole your breath from your lungs. you can’t help but want to watch him watch you, feeling a familiar strain of arousal gripping within the depths of your lower abdomen. with a soft hum, both of your hands ran up over your belly to grasp at your own breasts. you have to squint in order to see him through the steam, but you can tell he shifts on his feet, eyes hardly visible through the dark holes of the porcelain mask. it’s too much to resist the temptation of teasing him; or giving him the show he so desperately wants to see, and so you give in to the urges.

“jungkook,” you purred, finally, turning to press your back against the wall of the shower to face him completely. Your eyes met his lustful ones, which were burning holes in your body, sinking your teeth into your lower lip, you drag one hand down to push it between your ample thighs, “Oh, Jungkook…” his shoulders seem to draw taut now, chest rising and falling as he looms in the corner, eagerly watching to see what you’ll do next. spreading your legs as wide as they will go and still keep you safely grounded, you prod at your own sex with the pads of your fingers, rubbing your clitoris in rough circles until you’re panting and squirming against the wall. it feels good, but you knew it would feel so much better if he were doing it for you.  “I think…” you pause, staring at him through the steam with a sultry smile when you push your forefinger inside. your walls shudder and clamp around your own finger, and you moan out loud. you take note of the way jungkook jerks forward, as if he had to physically restrain himself from lunging at you, “I think I might need your help.” 

for a moment, he appears stunned, as if he wasn’t expecting that. You continued, “Don’t you want to help me?” you whine, poking your abused lower lip out in a pout, finger pumping deep inside you. you knew he did, but you couldn’t help but tease him— it was getting you off. “Don’t you want to make me feel good, hm? Make me moan for you?” finally, he nods. pushing your finger deeper, you arch your back off the wall and close your eyes for a moment. just a single moment. it feels too damn good. “F— fuck…”