42 | Jeon's Secretary

You have been working for Mr

You have been working for Mr. Jeon for 2.5 months now. Apart from being your boss, he is also your fuck boss(?) You both met in a bar and had some heated touchy. The next day, you coincidentally had an interview at his company, for his secretary position, which you passed with grace. After 1 month of pretending there's no tension and no history and chemistry, you both gave up on the tension and decided to have a mutual settlement. Right now, you are in his office, after a bad meeting, with a lube bottle in your hands and a naked boss. You opened the small bottle and squeezed a considerable amount on his tip, the cold, slimy liquid drawing a soft moan from his lips as you smeared it down the rest of his now exposed shaft with a lewd noise.

He held your arms against your sides and picked you up, and he did just that. "Shortcake, you're going to watch as I use you like a damn fleshlight. You got that?" He muttered, staring at the size comparison between his sprung erection that lay between your spread thighs and your hole.

"Yes sir!" You proudly replied, as if you were going to take it like a champ. You weren't.

Jungkook's shaky hand leads his lubricated tip around your clit, then gently down between your pussy lips spreading them ever so slightly. His brown eyes were fixed on the scene before him. "Remember your safeword." You weren't stretched enough.

Jungkook guided his tip to your newly tightened hole, ever so carefully pressing it in. Only, it slid right back out with a pained gasp from your end. This troubled him, he didn't want to hurt you just yet but your walls just repelled him without enough force. "Just do it! I didn't let you cut me so you could be all delicate and soft about it sir! Fuck me already!" You groaned, rolling your eyes.

"Damn, way to be considerate of yourself shortcake. Don't quite think you understand how small you are, but if you say such sweet stuff." Jungkook once more placed himself at the hole, giving you what seemed to be an apologetic look that you only replied to by sticking your tongue out like a brat. He shrugged. "Have it your way then."

He pushed the tip in, applying constant pressure to keep it inside as he picked you up and slid to the edge of the table.

All at once, he bottomed out inside you with enough force to draw a noise from both of you. Your sharp yelp and his low growl. "Fuck! You're pushing me out sweet thing, gonna have to,, fuck, gonna have to abuse this cute little hole of yours." You could barely hear him, your heart hammered in your ears and you were already panting. Your body felt like it was going to split in half.

He continued when you didn't object, pinning your arms to your sides and standing emphasizing you were now his personal subconsciously wrapped your legs around his waist, clinging to him out of desperation as he began to move his hips. "Sir Oh my--" You ground your teeth together, tears pooling on your fluttering eyelashes as he sped up. It hurt so fucking B A D but at least Jungkook was enjoying it.

Chewing his bottom lip raw, struggling to keep himself steady, Jungkook was losing his sanity inside your pussy. "Watch. Look down there and watch me tear this little thing up." He moaned, tilting his head back and swallowing hard.

You did as told, looking down between your quivering thighs with watery eyes to see just how much he was destroying you. The pain had never faded to pleasure and yet here you were, about to come undone without it. "C- um! Cum cum c- cum! Please.." You stammered pathetically, Jungkook was unsure if you meant that you wanted him to cum or if you were about to, but he was shortly going to satisfy both.

Jungkook turned around and carried you to the sofa so that you could lay on it, keeping himself inside as he shrugged his leather coat off into the floor and took hold of your hips. Without hesitation, he easily sent you head first into the deep end of your climax when his head kissed parts of you you'd never imagined existed. A pained moan left your throat before the convulsing hit like a bus, your hips bucking wildly when his speed didn't even budge for your oversensitive cunt.

Jungkook couldn't keep quiet anymore, a fickle cry of heaven left his lips when you clamped on him impossibly tighter. "Sweet thing, think y-you took a bite of my cock there, fuck... keep suffocating it like that an imma have to keep it inside this time.." His voice was hoarse as he spoke. You reached up for his hair with trembling fingers, wanting desperately to pull it. Jungkook took hold of your wrist and brought your hand to his lips, kissing your palm and pressing his cheek into it as another heavenly boy moaned left his lips.

You watched as he nuzzled into your hand and screwed his eyes shut, finally coming to an end in your numb pussy.

"..."

There were a few moments of silence, he didn't want to leave the hole he'd just blown wide, but his stamina was shot through so he had no choice.

You were busy catching your breath, you didn't even feel it when he pulled out only having noticed when his cum dripped down to the floor and the sofa.

He buttoned himself back up, for now, planning on showering later. "Come here shortcake, get dressed up after cleaning yourself." Jungkook leaned over your shaken body, his brown eyes meeting yours for the first time since he'd entered the room earlier. "Again sometime?"

"That's our deal, sir."