26 | Bestfriends

You and your best friend, Ara, were watching an E rated movie

You and your best friend, Ara, were watching an E rated movie. Ara was the most innocent girl you have ever met and as for you, your boyfriend is a beast in bed. For you, innocence was a past. A thing you once witnessed. Soon an intimating scene came in the movie and Ara drew her thighs together because of her heat, which she was unknown to.

"Y/n I think I got my periods." She said softly. "What? But you just had your periods last week" you said, still so lost in the intimate scene. "I don't know, it's just kinda wet down there." She mumbled but loud enough for you to hear. You quickly shot up your head towards her and said, "bitch, you are wet, you are needy. It's your heat." Her cheeks turned red because of embarrassment. "Should I help you? Ara began to look everywhere else but not in your eyes, hesitatingly she nodded. "Okay"

You quickly pulled her into a sweet kiss, but she didn't kiss. You pulled away and asked, "why aren't you kissing me back?" She looked down because of embarrassment and said, "I don't know how to kiss." "Right now, how can I forget, you are so innocent" you mumbled? "What?" She asked. "Nothing, just follow my lead, okay?" She nodded and again you pulled her in a kiss.

Following your lead, she began to kiss you back. Both of your lips moved in sync. You began sucking and biting her lower lips as she was sucking your upper one. She let out a moan as you bite on her lower lips, taking the chance you put your tongue in her mouth, Feeling your tongue touching her, she flinched. But soon your tongues got tangled together. You salivas got mixed together. You both pulled back after a good make out session. Your lips were still brushing against her. As a short string of saliva was connected to both of your mouths.

"Y/n I am feeling so hot and empty." She mumbled against your lips. "Let's continue this in the bedroom." You quickly pulled her in one more kiss and you both began moving towards the bedroom without breaking the kiss.

She kicked the door as you both entered the bedroom, eating each other's faces, you quickly turned her around and laid her on bed, in a very fragile manner. You hovered over her, as you pecked her lips one last time. Who thought that you'll get addicted to your bestfriends lips.

Very slowly, teasing her, you kissed her earlobe, then jaw. You kissed the area below her jaw, she threw her head back. "Gotcha" you murmured against that area as you found her sweet spot in one go. Taking her flesh in your mouth you began to suck on that area, roughly, leaving dark purplish marks on her honey-like skin. Ara was lost in the pleasure. Her eyes were closed and her head was thrown back out of the pleasure, but she never knew that it wasn't even the start. Ara bought her hands towards your hair and entangled her fingers with your hair. She began moaning.

"Ahhh.. y-yin ahhhhh" you smiled against her skin which was more like a smirk.

You were proud of yourself, and also you were thankful to Jungkook because he was the one who ruined you, and taught you what actually pleasure is.

In no time. Ara's clothes were on the floor as she was hiding herself under you, blushing "Princess you don't have to hide yourself, you are beautiful, hmm?" You said as you pecked her lips before moving towards her chest. You started moving forward towards her boobs, but before touching it, you looked towards ara, asking for permission. She nodded. You quickly took her right boob in your mouth and began massaging the other. Your tongue flickered against her nipple, leaving dark purplish marks. You did the same with the left one. Her neck and chest, both were covered with hickeys. You smile proudly seeing the masterpiece you created on your bestfriends body. You pecked her stomach and went towards her womanhood. You again looked up at her asking for permission for which she nodded again. You gave a kitten lick to her clothed womanhood before pulling her panties down with your teeth.