35 | Wedding

Nervous, anxious, excited and happy.

That was all I was feeling. Today was the day we have waited for. At least Jeongguk and I did. Today is our wedding day. Wedding. Such a pretty word which holds so many emotions. It was like yesterday only when I met Jeongguk, it felt like yesterday when we celebrated our first anniversary. It felt like yesterday when we completed 5 years as one. It felt like it was yesterday only when he proposed to me. Everything felt like it was just... I don't know what to say, to be honest. But all I know is— with Jeongguk, every year felt like yesterday only. Today, standing in the mirror, I remember our every fight. Our every kiss. Our everything. I am remembering everything. From the day we met till yesterday. “lily, am I looking beautiful?” I asked my baby sister who looked at me with an 'I'll-kill-you-if-you-ask-me-this-question-one-more-time' kind of look. I mean I don't blame her, but I need to look good besides that handsome da- I mean Jeongguk. Whatever you want to call him, you can but at the end of the day, love, I'll be calling him daddy, in bed. “sister, you look beautiful. And I'll be going now. Do whatever touch-up you want to do, just don't masturbate. It will ruin the look. You'll look fucked up.”

“LILY" I whisper-shouted at her as I pulled her left ear lightly. “okay, sorry sorry, I'll be going now. Also, there's a surprise waiting for you.” before I could ask her what she was talking about, she went out of the room and I started getting anxious again.

Not after too long, the door opened again, I turned around to look at lily, I thought she was the one but instead, I met Jeongguk, gawking at me. "Gguk...?" My voice was merely a whisper. A whisper of love? All I know is that I was burning under his gaze. I burnt under his intense gaze. His open mouth closed as a smirk displayed on his lips now.

He slowly took some steps closer to me after closing the door. I automatically stepped back. It was anxiety. My back touched the wall as he stood in front of me. “jeongguk...”

“shh... Let me see my girlfriend for one last time. She will be promoted as my wife in some hours.”

He closed the distance between us and took my bottom lip between his own, slowly sucking on it. Trying not to remove my makeup but oh man, this man have no patience. His tongue played with mine as our saliva mixed up with each other. In no time, i was holding my gown on my waist, bent towards the dressing table. Infront of the mirror. My left hand support my weight and right hand holding the gown on my waist, as he slowly fucked me from behind. His hands printing on my skin as he thrust inside me. Neither too hard, nor too slow. Just perfect. He know what i need and he was giving me exactly what i needed. A good fuck. “faster... Please master.” Jeongguk pulled out his length and slowly insert it inside again, half way and he snaps his hips the rest of the way in, hissing as my warmth flutters around his length.

“fuck,” is all i could get out, his dick filling me up to the brim, slowly emptying me as the process repeats, each thrust getting sharper and hitting harder than the previous one. he was thrusting in me quicker, my legs trembling as he digs his fingers in the flesh of my hips to hold them, pushing deeper in me as i let out a whine.

“gguk— gonna cum,” i rolled my eyes as I felt my high wash over me, like a wave that had finally crashed over the shore. it felt heavenly, maybe even better— the way he filled me up so deliciously, my juices pushed out of my hole as he rode out my high, slowing his pace as i felt Jeongguk pull out, making me feel empty all over again.

he pumps himself a few times, before roughly thrusting in me and releasing himself in me, while his head is thrown back, chest heaving from the intensity of it all. 

We stayed there for some moment before we gave ourselves a little touch up. We can't look fucked up in our own weeding, right?

A sudden knock made us flinch a little, “are you guys done?”

It was lily.

And i bet, she is smirking.

--------

It was a requested one. I don't remember who tho.
Maybe BUNBUN.