32 | Teach Me

Teach me a lesson.

That's what you wrote across a pair of white cotton underwear you purposefully let get damp before Slingshot ring at Jungkook.

"Ok, then," Jungkook agrees, his smile slow to spread but not stopping until dialled high. "Bedroom, baby. I'll teach you."

"I think you're forgetting something," Jungkook taunts with your underwear dangling from one finger.

"But they're wet."

You let your toes play in the long carpet kept next to the bed. Anyone passing through might think it would feel nice to step into at the start of each day, but you know how it rubs and cradles whatever part of your body it's given- your back or all fours just as much as your heels.

Jungkook knows you're not wearing anything beneath the skirt now, and once he gets you laid out and spread over his leg, his punishment might have more bite than he intends.

Jungkook's lips roll over each other, leaving a sweet sheen that looks irresistibly kissable before saying, "When has a little wetness ever stopped me?"

You pluck the panties from his hand and sexily work them up, the reverse of what most do. You pull at the elastic some to get a snap and hum as it cracks against your ass.

"Just you wait, baby," Jungkook whispers, pulling you over him on the bed.

His hands stroke over your backside, shaping your ass and thighs with growing lust. It makes you wiggle.

"Ready, baby?" Jungkook asks, rubbing a circle over where he intends to land his playful pops on your cheek.

You have to stop yourself from backing into it as you yelp, "Yes!" needy and bordering wanton, some variation of this playing in your dreams all day.

Jungkook's palm whips through the air.

"Ah!" you cry out breathy and revived.

When his hand claps your skin again, you let yourself leak. Wet, warm, and soaking, you allow yourself to release where you are over Jungkook's lap. Like melting into him, it's easy. It streams smoothly through the thin white cotton you were ordered back into uselessly, but Jungkook enjoys stroking over the drenched pair now, fingers working you and checking. When he pulls your underwear to the side and touches around your pussy to your hole, you bear down, trying to wet more for him.

"Look what you've done," Jungkook purrs before kisses turn to wet licks around your neck and ears.

All fluids are welcome.
As you sigh out and reposition yourself to grind against his leg, you do, you see how piss has soaked Jungkook's bottoms, and he wants you to ride him anyway.

"Right on it, dirty girl," he tells you.

"What lesson am I learning then?" you ask like a brat through your choppy, ragged breaths, Jungkook's thigh a sturdier chair than any of your friend's furniture.

Jungkook holds you down at your hips into the mess and says, "That I fucking love you."

You're far enough back that your hands can work his pants open. Jungkook is more than happy to go that direction, his cock moving to attention since the first touch of your underwear. He doesn't take his wet bottoms off, leaving them around his thighs for your ass to hit against as you bounce.

"Come have it. I know you want it."

It's incredible to be filled after emptying. Jungkook fits like a custom plug, your pussy stimulated on all sides by the tight stretch.

Valiantly, Jungkook tries to hold on and be still as your hips rock over him, his cock rubbed and tugged by your pussy at every angle. His length is perfect inside of you, his swollen tip nudging at the patch of your wall that can make your abs strain with delight. Snaking your hand down to your clit, you pet it with your fingers until your body begins to tingle and your moves become furious rubs.

"Oh, yeah." Jungkook coaxes, "Soak me any way you can," as his voice stutters to cookie crumbs.

Chills run through his body as his cock throbs inside of you, shooting his cum deep against your warm, welcoming core. Pushing up to a squat, you squeeze your muscles more, letting your body push out his milky release onto your fingers, before letting your weight drop immediately back onto his over-sensitive prick.

You use his cum to slick the touches on your clit. Even though he's weakened, Jungkook rolls his hips to you.

"Love you. Love your cock," you mumble, so close to your tipping point you can taste it like iron in the back of your mouth.

"Pretty girl, dirty girl," Jungkook says softly, almost in a song, "Give yourself what you want."

You can feel his hold pulling your legs around him.

"Want to come. Want to come! Wanna come on your cock. So wet. I got your pants so wet!"

Your desperate sounds go mute as the next strokes deliver you.  Blanketed in a thin veil of perspiration, you're not sure if you've ever been more drenched in your life. You want this climax more than air.

"Yeah, you did. You get all sorts of wet for me, and I love it."

Jungkook pinches at one of your stiff nipples poking through your shirt right in front of his face, and it makes you whine out and come, exhausted, sweaty, and wet.

You feel clammy, and your cunt keeps throbbing, its beat visible, and a sight Jungkook can't pull away from. It's then another drip of cum trails out. He could lick it up.

"Don't get up yet," Jungkook says, his hand on your leg keeping you down to recover as the shakes spread through your limbs. “Don’t get up yet.”