23 | Feminism

Feminism has always been attractive

Feminism has always been attractive. Being a bisexual, you were always attracted to females. But then you got a boyfriend. A boyfriend who was not afraid of saying that he likes pink. A boyfriend who was sitting on knees in front of you, wearing a God damn pink maid dress. "you know, you are really beautiful." you were naked with strap on. You were loving the feeling of having a dick.

It was a fake one but it was satisfying. "Jk" no matter how dominating you look or try to be, he will always stay your dom. Your voice came out as a whisper. "yes, princess" his voice was rough and low which send shivers down your spine. "i want you to s-suck my dick." it was easy, you said it. Effects of being into gay porn. You were nervous about his reaction but who cares as long as you knew he will agree. "that's it, princess?" He asked you in a low voice. He was admiring your shy self. Crawling to you on his knees, jungkook took the fake dick in his hand. Stroking the base, he gave the head a kitten lick. Your hand grips the bed as you felt him taking the cock in his mouth.

Just by watching him doing this was enough for you to cum. Jungkook wraped his lips around the strap on. A throaty moan escapes as you saw him taking the whole strap on in his mouth. Jungkook groaned as he felt it hit the back of his throat. Moving his head up and down, he sucked the dick. His eyes flicker up and saw you staring at him with your eyes drowning in lust. Her beautiful eyes. He thought. Jungkook was ready to do everything just to see the look of pleasure on your face. Your cheeks were red with want as your breath quickens. "Fuck." you cursed when he moved faster. You were going over the edge, just by seeing him. But no one noticed it.

After some good time, he pulled off only to see you breathless. "was it good princess?" Jungkook asked as he slides his fingers in your pussy, you came. He looked deep into your eyes before chuckling and saying, "you came just by seeing me, princess." your voice was lost. You don't know how to form words. You really came, just by seeing him. Your nodded her head aggressively which made him chuckle again. Pushing you on the bed, he hovers above you, "you had your fun, princess. Now it's daddy's turn to play with you."