11 | birthday call

"Ahhh" a loud moan left your mouth as his long, slender fingers, hit your right stops

"Ahhh" a loud moan left your mouth as his long, slender fingers, hit your right stops. Curling up his fingers in your women hood, he gave you the pleasure you deserve. "Jeon.. N-need to c-m. ahhh jeon, please" the pleasure was intense, you weren't able to form sentence without moaning.

It was his birthday, but you were the one receiving gift for being a good girlfriend. "Hmm so my slut needs to cum?" He questioned you as he buried his fingers more deeper. "Yes daddy" you managed to say, you were a crying mess. You just wanted to cum, you just wanted his cock to be buried, balls deep inside you.

"Shh" Jungkook said while kissing your tears away. He was happy that he was giving you this intense pleasure but also sad as you were crying because of him. "Cum! Cream my fingers, slut." Jungkook put his pointer and middle finger on your bud, moving them in circular motion.

"Cum baby, cum daddy needs your juice around his fingers he wants to taste you. Cum baby." Jungkook encouraged you to cum as he gave you intense pleasure.

Bang bang bang~

The sound of his ringtone echoed in the sound which was filled with moans once. Jungkook smirking as he looked at his phone and then you. He extended his other hand and picked up the call before motioning you to stay quiet. "HAPPY BIRTHDAY JEONGGUK" It was namjoon. Jungkook trusted his fingers in you while smirking as he felt himself getting harder with the thought of his favourite hyung listen to them having sex.

A moan was about to leave your mouth but you quickly pressed your hand on your mouth to suppress the moan. "HAHAHA, thank you." his giggles echoed in the small room as he accepted his favourite person's greeting, namjoon.

Jungkook didn't like the way, you suppressed your moan. Jungkook came near your ears and whispered "don't be so quite baby, let daddy hear you." As he thrusted his fingers in you, with more force. "AHHHH" Jungkook smirked in victory. Not caring about the call, he kept thrusting his fingers in you.

"Ahh, daddy I'm cumming." You said as you ride your high. He kept his hand on your belly. And massaged it lightly, kissing your forehead, he whispered, "you did great my love."

Jungkook laid beside you and pulled you closer. He kept kissing your face, telling you that you did great. You both forgot about the embracing situation that will be coming tomorrow. A message popped up on his screen.

Namjoon
––––––––––––––––––––––––––

<Jungkook, I swear, you are going to pay for my PC. It got virus again.]

[And why would I?>

<It's your mistake]

<You were the one railing y/n like animal, I was able to tell through just audio.]

<I got a fucking boner.]

<Had to watch porn to get myself released]

[firsty it were just my fingers>

[And damn, her moans are just sexy, after all she is mine;).>

-----
A/n

I didn't wanna edit it tbh. It suits jin better. ANYGAYS, jeongguk is so fucking hot :((