17 | 7 Mins In Heaven

The tension between you and Jungkook was always noticeable

The tension between you and Jungkook was always noticeable. Whenever someone points out that tension you both would cover it up with that 'just friends' excuse, but 7 mins in heaven were the name of the game and now you both were the victim, the lucky one. The bottle pointed at you too, while you two just stared at each other lustfully. The way you both were sucking heavy breaths, something was growing. The desire was growing. "Yeah so now y/n and jungkook will go in the closet and please let the things go further than just hickeys." The girl eyed the pair who was in the closet just some mins ago and was all giggly right now. Nuzzling on your shoulder she pushed you both into the big closet which was owned by her. The drink was in her head. She giggled before turning off the light and closing the closet. She could help her best friend make out with her kind of secret boyfriend, couldn't she? After all, she can do this much for her best friends.

--

His hands tightly wrapped around you, as he placed so wet kisses on your bare shoulder. "Jungkook, what the hell are we do-," you started to protest but were cut off by his lips attacking yours, cupping your cheeks in his hands as he did so.

The desperate kiss slowly turned into a soft one, your lips moving in sync with his. Jungkook's hands moved down from your face to your hips, pulling you against him. You ran your hands up through his hair, tugging at it slightly. He faintly moaned into your mouth and the sound was just enough to pull you out of your trance.

"Jungkook, what the hell!" you whisper-yelled, pushing him away. "What the hell has gotten into you? We will get caught," you asked, worriedly.

"I-I don't know, okay!" he shouted, copying your whisper. "You enrage me, y/n, you push me over the edge and I go mental every freaking time when we are alone." he continued.

"But lately? Lately, it's been so hard not to kiss you every time I see you."

He slowly moved closer and tucked a piece of fallen hair behind your ear and you reached up and pulled his hand down, holding for a second. You're pretty sure you've completely lost your mind because, without a second thought, you thrust towards jungkook, kissing him hard and rough. His hands found your waist again and toyed with the hem of your shirt, pushing it up enough to gently run his fingers over your hot skin. Without skipping a beat, you reached down and pulled your shirt over your head and dropped it on the floor.

"What're you doing?" Jungkook asked breathily between kisses.

"We have five minutes left, just shut up and go with it, kook," you smirked.

He didn't protest and his hands made their way to the top of your jeans and began to unbutton them, following closely with the zipper. He pulled them, along with your already soaked panties, down in one swift move and you gasped. He kneeled in front of you, placing kisses on the inside of your thigh. Your fingers gently scraped over his scalp, but abruptly stopped when he swiped his tongue through your wet folds, stopping to lightly suck on your clit.

"Oh my god, koo," you sighed, tugging at his hair, earning a moan mixed with a low growl from him.

Without warning, he jabbed two fingers inside of you, continuing to work on your bundle of nerves. He pushed his fingers in and out of you, increasing the speed with each push, circling his tongue around your clit. The familiar heat pooled in your stomach and your legs started to feel weak.

"Four minutes, koo," you whined, letting your head fall back against the wall.

He slid his two digits out and you immediately wished he hadn't stopped. You looked down in time to see him stick his fingers in his mouth to clean them from your juices. He stood up and attacked your lips once again and your fingers got to work on undoing his pants. You shoved them to the ground and you both stepped out of your bottoms, kicking them aside. Jungkook wrapped his hands around your legs and pulled you up, pushing you against the wall. You wrapped your legs around his waist, digging your heels into his back. You reached down to pump his length a few times before lining him up with your entrance. Not wasting any time, almost down to three minutes, jungkook shoved into you causing you to scream out in pain and pleasure. Thankfully the music outside was loud enough to muffle it. He picked up the pace, thrusting his member in and out of you, breathing heavily. You clenched around his dick, causing him to moan in return.

"Koo," you whined, unable to catch your breath.

"I know, just another second," he managed to get out.

Down to about two minutes, his cock twitched inside of you, followed by him coming hard. He continued to slam his hips against yours, helping you ride out your high until you were coming too. He managed a few more sloppy thrusts before slowly pulling out and gently setting you on the ground. As wobbly as your legs were, you found the strength to pull your panties and jeans back on as he did the same. There was a pound at the door that startled you. Jungkook pushed you back against the wall and leaned against you, pulling you into a soft, passionate kiss that melted your heart.

"Time's up," you whispered, smiling into the kiss.

He reluctantly pulled away and opened up the door, following you closely behind. You found your seats back in the circle and your best friend took her turn spinning the bottle. You were grinning from ear to ear, as your best friend asked "Did you guys make out?"

Jungkook hesitated for a second before replying, "What? No dude, we just sat there. You know I can't stand her."

The party gradually died down and after hugging your best friend goodbye with the promise of texting her in the morning, you made your way outside to your car.

"Y/N," Jungkook's husky voice came from behind.

Startled, you whipped around, bumping your back against your car door. He looked around and pressed up against you when he didn't see anyone around. He placed a few chaste kisses up your neck.

"Imagine what we could do in more than seven minutes," he mumbled, grazing his lips over the shell of your ear.

"Want to come over?" You slightly pushed him back just to look into his eyes, deeply and lustfully, while a shy smirk was glued to your lips.

"I won't be responsible if people ask you tomorrow, why aren't you walking properly."