10 | One Kiss, One Slap

"lmao," you giggled while watching the one slap one kiss challenge

"lmao," you giggled while watching the one slap one kiss challenge. Your best friend recently did this challenge with her boyfriend and sent it to you. After watching them, you kind of became too conscious of this challenge, that's why you were watching the one kiss one slap challenge compilation from the past 2 hours. Suddenly, an idea popped up in your brain. You got up from your bed and walked towards the dressing table.

Took a dark red lipstick from there and applied it to your lips. Damn, they were looking gorgeous. If he was here he would have kissed the shit out of her. "I'll do this challenge with jungkook." You said while brushing your lips together with a 'pop' sound so that the lipstick will be smudged. It was already time when jungkook should return home.

Just 20 mins more. In those 20 mins, you prepared yourself for this challenge. You were excited about his reaction. In a few, you heard the door opening sound you quickly set up your phone at a place where you both will be visible and walk towards him. He saw you coming and smiled. He knew about this challenge, he knew the music. Somewhere even he wanted to do it.

His smile grew wider as he connected the dots and shortly he felt a light pat, which can never be considered as a slap, on his right cheek. And then he felt your soft lips against his. Slowly moving, no tongues or anything just lips moving in rhythm. The room was silent, just the short tik to toe music, kissing sound and both of your heartbeats were heard. But he was never a type to do just normal kissing.

Wet kisses were his favourite. He gently brushed his tongue against your lips asking for permission, you gladly opened your mouth. His tongue slid inside your mouth and instantly met yours. He quickly started slurping and sucking on your tongue. Your tongues tangled and went to war in your locked mouths, battling madly for dominance. His large hands roamed around your small body, setting on your waist, pulling you closer. The hand on your waist went down to your hips, resting on it and sometimes griping on it.

You both kissed for straight 3 mins. You knew that this would end in the bed and you won't be able to walk but at least you got the video. "I love you." You murmured against his lips. He grinned like a child and again pulled you against him for another kiss.